Right Wing Round-Up - 10/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/31/2012 5:39 pm
- Jamie Raskin @ Huffington Post: The Frightening Prospect of a Romney Court.
- Towleroad: Katrina FEMA Mismanager Michael 'Heckuva Job Brownie' Brown Criticizes Obama on Response to Sandy.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: The Making Of Romney's Storm Relief Event.
- Alan Colmes: Donald Trump So Concerned About Sandy He Extends Deadline For President To Accept His Offer.
- Adam Peck @ Think Progress: GOP Congressman Warns Of Hurricane Sandy Relief Aid Going Towards ‘Gucci Bags.'
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm