Right Wing Round-Up - 10/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/31/2012 4:39 pm
- Jamie Raskin @ Huffington Post: The Frightening Prospect of a Romney Court.
- Towleroad: Katrina FEMA Mismanager Michael 'Heckuva Job Brownie' Brown Criticizes Obama on Response to Sandy.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: The Making Of Romney's Storm Relief Event.
- Alan Colmes: Donald Trump So Concerned About Sandy He Extends Deadline For President To Accept His Offer.
- Adam Peck @ Think Progress: GOP Congressman Warns Of Hurricane Sandy Relief Aid Going Towards ‘Gucci Bags.'
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/24/15 @ 2:19
1/24/15 @ 1:30
1/24/15 @ 11:00
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm