Right Wing Round-Up - 10/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/31/2012 4:39 pm
- Jamie Raskin @ Huffington Post: The Frightening Prospect of a Romney Court.
- Towleroad: Katrina FEMA Mismanager Michael 'Heckuva Job Brownie' Brown Criticizes Obama on Response to Sandy.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: The Making Of Romney's Storm Relief Event.
- Alan Colmes: Donald Trump So Concerned About Sandy He Extends Deadline For President To Accept His Offer.
- Adam Peck @ Think Progress: GOP Congressman Warns Of Hurricane Sandy Relief Aid Going Towards ‘Gucci Bags.'
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 5:35
3/7/14 @ 2:20
3/6/14 @ 5:33
3/6/14 @ 3:35
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm