Right Wing Round-Up - 10/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/31/2012 5:39 pm
- Jamie Raskin @ Huffington Post: The Frightening Prospect of a Romney Court.
- Towleroad: Katrina FEMA Mismanager Michael 'Heckuva Job Brownie' Brown Criticizes Obama on Response to Sandy.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: The Making Of Romney's Storm Relief Event.
- Alan Colmes: Donald Trump So Concerned About Sandy He Extends Deadline For President To Accept His Offer.
- Adam Peck @ Think Progress: GOP Congressman Warns Of Hurricane Sandy Relief Aid Going Towards ‘Gucci Bags.'
Share this post
8/21/14 @ 5:33
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
8/15/14 @ 5:33
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm