Right Wing Round-Up - 10/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/31/2012 5:39 pm
- Jamie Raskin @ Huffington Post: The Frightening Prospect of a Romney Court.
- Towleroad: Katrina FEMA Mismanager Michael 'Heckuva Job Brownie' Brown Criticizes Obama on Response to Sandy.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: The Making Of Romney's Storm Relief Event.
- Alan Colmes: Donald Trump So Concerned About Sandy He Extends Deadline For President To Accept His Offer.
- Adam Peck @ Think Progress: GOP Congressman Warns Of Hurricane Sandy Relief Aid Going Towards ‘Gucci Bags.'
Share this post
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm