Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/30/2009 6:02 pm
- Well, what do you know? Norm Coleman has finally conceded.
- In an interview today, Gov. Mark Sanford admitted to having "crossed lines" with a handful of women but says that staying in office is all part of God's plan for him.
- I am shocked that the Ark of the Covenant isn't going to be revealed after WorldNetDaily reliably informed me that it would.
- Rep. Michelle Bachmann will apparently not be appearing on Alex Jones' show.
- A Superior Court judge has rejected Harry Jackson's effort to stop DC from recognizing marriage equality.
- Lloyd Marcus of "American Tea Party Anthem" fame wants to know why he and Frances Rice of the National Black Republican Association don't get invited on TV.
- Despite failing miserably last November, the forces behind Colorado's personhood amendment are making another effort.
7/13/16 @ 12:55
7/12/16 @ 3:30
6/21/16 @ 3:20
5/11/16 @ 1:20
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm