Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/30/2009 6:02 pm
- Well, what do you know? Norm Coleman has finally conceded.
- In an interview today, Gov. Mark Sanford admitted to having "crossed lines" with a handful of women but says that staying in office is all part of God's plan for him.
- I am shocked that the Ark of the Covenant isn't going to be revealed after WorldNetDaily reliably informed me that it would.
- Rep. Michelle Bachmann will apparently not be appearing on Alex Jones' show.
- A Superior Court judge has rejected Harry Jackson's effort to stop DC from recognizing marriage equality.
- Lloyd Marcus of "American Tea Party Anthem" fame wants to know why he and Frances Rice of the National Black Republican Association don't get invited on TV.
- Despite failing miserably last November, the forces behind Colorado's personhood amendment are making another effort.
Share this post
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am