Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/30/2009 5:02 pm
- Well, what do you know? Norm Coleman has finally conceded.
- In an interview today, Gov. Mark Sanford admitted to having "crossed lines" with a handful of women but says that staying in office is all part of God's plan for him.
- I am shocked that the Ark of the Covenant isn't going to be revealed after WorldNetDaily reliably informed me that it would.
- Rep. Michelle Bachmann will apparently not be appearing on Alex Jones' show.
- A Superior Court judge has rejected Harry Jackson's effort to stop DC from recognizing marriage equality.
- Lloyd Marcus of "American Tea Party Anthem" fame wants to know why he and Frances Rice of the National Black Republican Association don't get invited on TV.
- Despite failing miserably last November, the forces behind Colorado's personhood amendment are making another effort.
Share this post
12/16/14 @ 12:00
12/16/14 @ 11:00
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm