Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/30/2009 6:02 pm
- Well, what do you know? Norm Coleman has finally conceded.
- In an interview today, Gov. Mark Sanford admitted to having "crossed lines" with a handful of women but says that staying in office is all part of God's plan for him.
- I am shocked that the Ark of the Covenant isn't going to be revealed after WorldNetDaily reliably informed me that it would.
- Rep. Michelle Bachmann will apparently not be appearing on Alex Jones' show.
- A Superior Court judge has rejected Harry Jackson's effort to stop DC from recognizing marriage equality.
- Lloyd Marcus of "American Tea Party Anthem" fame wants to know why he and Frances Rice of the National Black Republican Association don't get invited on TV.
- Despite failing miserably last November, the forces behind Colorado's personhood amendment are making another effort.
Share this post
6/25/15 @ 11:40
6/22/15 @ 3:42
6/22/15 @ 12:00
6/15/15 @ 11:10
6/11/15 @ 11:50
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm