Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/30/2009 6:02 pm
- Well, what do you know? Norm Coleman has finally conceded.
- In an interview today, Gov. Mark Sanford admitted to having "crossed lines" with a handful of women but says that staying in office is all part of God's plan for him.
- I am shocked that the Ark of the Covenant isn't going to be revealed after WorldNetDaily reliably informed me that it would.
- Rep. Michelle Bachmann will apparently not be appearing on Alex Jones' show.
- A Superior Court judge has rejected Harry Jackson's effort to stop DC from recognizing marriage equality.
- Lloyd Marcus of "American Tea Party Anthem" fame wants to know why he and Frances Rice of the National Black Republican Association don't get invited on TV.
- Despite failing miserably last November, the forces behind Colorado's personhood amendment are making another effort.
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm