Right Wing Leftovers - 9/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/4/2013 5:29 pm
- Sam Rodriguez defends Common Core.
- Why are cast members from "Duck Dynasty" appearing on radio programs hosted by the anti-gay bigots at the American Family Association?
- Rep. Joe Wilson thinks that President Obama is pushing for military action in Syria in order to distract from Benghazi and Obamacare.
- The owners of a bakery who refused to provide a wedding cake to a lesbian couple are complaining that they are the victims of "mafia tactics" being used against their business.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says White Christians are the real victims of persecution and discrimination in America:
7/29/16 @ 5:30
7/28/16 @ 5:30
Bryan Fischer: 'It Is Not Possible For Homosexual Behavior To Be A Constitutional Or Moral Or Ethical Or Legal Right'
7/28/16 @ 11:05
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm