Right Wing Leftovers - 9/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/4/2013 5:29 pm
- Sam Rodriguez defends Common Core.
- Why are cast members from "Duck Dynasty" appearing on radio programs hosted by the anti-gay bigots at the American Family Association?
- Rep. Joe Wilson thinks that President Obama is pushing for military action in Syria in order to distract from Benghazi and Obamacare.
- The owners of a bakery who refused to provide a wedding cake to a lesbian couple are complaining that they are the victims of "mafia tactics" being used against their business.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says White Christians are the real victims of persecution and discrimination in America:
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/25/16 @ 5:30
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am