Right Wing Leftovers - 9/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/4/2013 5:29 pm
- Sam Rodriguez defends Common Core.
- Why are cast members from "Duck Dynasty" appearing on radio programs hosted by the anti-gay bigots at the American Family Association?
- Rep. Joe Wilson thinks that President Obama is pushing for military action in Syria in order to distract from Benghazi and Obamacare.
- The owners of a bakery who refused to provide a wedding cake to a lesbian couple are complaining that they are the victims of "mafia tactics" being used against their business.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says White Christians are the real victims of persecution and discrimination in America:
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am