Right Wing Leftovers - 9/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/28/2012 5:30 pm
- Gary Cass says "anywhere that Islam is taken seriously it does not produce liberty. Islam is systemically violent and hateful ... The fact that Muslims continue to call Mohammed their 'holy' prophet shows just how morally benighted they truly are."
- James Dobson received a Distinguished Service Award from Louisiana College for being a "true national treasure."
- Phyllis Schlafly says conservatives must support Todd Akin because of the importance of judges.
- I genuinely do not understand the point of this CitizenLink video.
- Sen. Rand Paul appeared on Jesse Lee Peterson's radio show, once again demonstrating that there is seemingly nothing that right-wing activists can say or do that will get them shunned by the GOP.
- Finally, this headline speaks for itself: "Bradlee Dean's attorney, Larry Klayman, allegedly sexually abused his own children."
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm