Right Wing Leftovers - 9/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/28/2012 5:30 pm
- Gary Cass says "anywhere that Islam is taken seriously it does not produce liberty. Islam is systemically violent and hateful ... The fact that Muslims continue to call Mohammed their 'holy' prophet shows just how morally benighted they truly are."
- James Dobson received a Distinguished Service Award from Louisiana College for being a "true national treasure."
- Phyllis Schlafly says conservatives must support Todd Akin because of the importance of judges.
- I genuinely do not understand the point of this CitizenLink video.
- Sen. Rand Paul appeared on Jesse Lee Peterson's radio show, once again demonstrating that there is seemingly nothing that right-wing activists can say or do that will get them shunned by the GOP.
- Finally, this headline speaks for itself: "Bradlee Dean's attorney, Larry Klayman, allegedly sexually abused his own children."
8/29/16 @ 5:30
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/24/16 @ 5:01
8/23/16 @ 5:30
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
'It's Going To Be A Bloodbath': Glenn Beck Calls On Republicans Supporting Trump To 'Jump Ship'
8/17/16 @ 4:38pm