Right Wing Leftovers - 9/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/28/2012 4:30 pm
- Gary Cass says "anywhere that Islam is taken seriously it does not produce liberty. Islam is systemically violent and hateful ... The fact that Muslims continue to call Mohammed their 'holy' prophet shows just how morally benighted they truly are."
- James Dobson received a Distinguished Service Award from Louisiana College for being a "true national treasure."
- Phyllis Schlafly says conservatives must support Todd Akin because of the importance of judges.
- I genuinely do not understand the point of this CitizenLink video.
- Sen. Rand Paul appeared on Jesse Lee Peterson's radio show, once again demonstrating that there is seemingly nothing that right-wing activists can say or do that will get them shunned by the GOP.
- Finally, this headline speaks for itself: "Bradlee Dean's attorney, Larry Klayman, allegedly sexually abused his own children."
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/20/15 @ 10:15
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm