Right Wing Leftovers - 9/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/28/2012 5:30 pm
- Gary Cass says "anywhere that Islam is taken seriously it does not produce liberty. Islam is systemically violent and hateful ... The fact that Muslims continue to call Mohammed their 'holy' prophet shows just how morally benighted they truly are."
- James Dobson received a Distinguished Service Award from Louisiana College for being a "true national treasure."
- Phyllis Schlafly says conservatives must support Todd Akin because of the importance of judges.
- I genuinely do not understand the point of this CitizenLink video.
- Sen. Rand Paul appeared on Jesse Lee Peterson's radio show, once again demonstrating that there is seemingly nothing that right-wing activists can say or do that will get them shunned by the GOP.
- Finally, this headline speaks for itself: "Bradlee Dean's attorney, Larry Klayman, allegedly sexually abused his own children."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am