Right Wing Leftovers - 9/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/28/2012 5:30 pm
- Gary Cass says "anywhere that Islam is taken seriously it does not produce liberty. Islam is systemically violent and hateful ... The fact that Muslims continue to call Mohammed their 'holy' prophet shows just how morally benighted they truly are."
- James Dobson received a Distinguished Service Award from Louisiana College for being a "true national treasure."
- Phyllis Schlafly says conservatives must support Todd Akin because of the importance of judges.
- I genuinely do not understand the point of this CitizenLink video.
- Sen. Rand Paul appeared on Jesse Lee Peterson's radio show, once again demonstrating that there is seemingly nothing that right-wing activists can say or do that will get them shunned by the GOP.
- Finally, this headline speaks for itself: "Bradlee Dean's attorney, Larry Klayman, allegedly sexually abused his own children."
Share this post
9/23/14 @ 5:31
9/22/14 @ 5:30
9/22/14 @ 2:40
9/22/14 @ 1:56
9/22/14 @ 10:50
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm