Right Wing Leftovers - 9/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/20/2012 5:36 pm
- Chick-fil-A seems to be unwilling to either confirm or deny that he has decided to stop giving donations to anti-gay groups.
- On a related note, Peter LaBarbera is urging activists to "kindly encourage Chick-fil-A and its Chief Operating Officer, Dan Cathy, to stand strong and NOT cave in to the radical Homosexual Lobby and liberal politicians by dropping its laudable support for pro-family and pro-real-marriage."
- Newt Gingrich will be in Missouri next week to campaign for Todd Akin.
- Tim Pawlenty is stepping down from his role on the Mitt Romney campaign in order to take the lucrative position as head of the Financial Services Roundtable.
- E.W. Jackson claims that his call for Black Christians to leave the Democratic Party is "being heeded ... and creating a stir in many churches. There is concern at the highest levels of the Democrat Party."
- The Christian Anti-Defamation Commission has released its latest video explaining why President Obama is not a Christian.
- FRC prays that God will use the presidential debates "to reveal more truth about the candidates": " May America tune in and may God use the debates to inform Americans so that they can vote wisely. God give us the candidates of your choosing, the ones who will serve the American people faithfully and wisely."
- Finally, Liberty University will award Donald Trump an honorary doctorate in business when he speaks at the school next week.
Share this post
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm