Right Wing Leftovers - 9/18/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/18/2012 5:32 pm
- Oh good, David Barton will be the speaker on the next Champion the Vote conference call.
- The Thomas More Law Center is representing an Army Lieutenant Colonel who claims that he was "relieved of his teaching assignment because of the negative way Islam was portrayed in an elective course entitled, Perspectives on Islam and Islamic Radicalism."
- Gary Bauer's Campaign for American Values is out with a new ad wanting to know why was "God booed by Obama's delegates" at the Democratic convention.
- Jerome Corsi has seemingly become totally obsessed with uncovering homosexuality within the Obama administration.
- On a related note, Bryan Fischer baselessly asserts that murdered Libyan Ambassador Christopher Stevens was gay "so it is no wonder that he was sexually molested" by the Libyan mob:
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm