Right Wing Leftovers - 9/12/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/12/2012 5:33 pm
- For those who missed it, FRC has posted the video and a transcript of the iPledge Sunday prayer rally.
- Jerome Corsi has moved on from trying to prove that President Obama was not born in America to now trying to prove that he is gay.
- So Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer doesn't want to be seen with a candidate who says Middle Eastern immigrants should be banned from the U.S but will appear at the Values Voter Summit sponsored by an organization that says the same thing?
- Gary Bauer blasts President Obama's response to the attacks in Libya and Egypt: "What a shameful statement of appeasement on the anniversary of 9/11."
- Finally, Sen. Roger Wicker appeared on Bryan Fischer's radio show today, proving once again that there is seemingly nothing that Fischer can say that will cause the GOP to shun him.
Share this post
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Liberty Law School Dean: Government Doesn't Have Authority To Impose Unbiblical Laws
8/26/15 @ 12:40pm