Right Wing Leftovers - 9/12/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/12/2012 4:33 pm
- For those who missed it, FRC has posted the video and a transcript of the iPledge Sunday prayer rally.
- Jerome Corsi has moved on from trying to prove that President Obama was not born in America to now trying to prove that he is gay.
- So Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer doesn't want to be seen with a candidate who says Middle Eastern immigrants should be banned from the U.S but will appear at the Values Voter Summit sponsored by an organization that says the same thing?
- Gary Bauer blasts President Obama's response to the attacks in Libya and Egypt: "What a shameful statement of appeasement on the anniversary of 9/11."
- Finally, Sen. Roger Wicker appeared on Bryan Fischer's radio show today, proving once again that there is seemingly nothing that Fischer can say that will cause the GOP to shun him.
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm