Right Wing Leftovers - 9/12/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/12/2012 4:33 pm
- For those who missed it, FRC has posted the video and a transcript of the iPledge Sunday prayer rally.
- Jerome Corsi has moved on from trying to prove that President Obama was not born in America to now trying to prove that he is gay.
- So Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer doesn't want to be seen with a candidate who says Middle Eastern immigrants should be banned from the U.S but will appear at the Values Voter Summit sponsored by an organization that says the same thing?
- Gary Bauer blasts President Obama's response to the attacks in Libya and Egypt: "What a shameful statement of appeasement on the anniversary of 9/11."
- Finally, Sen. Roger Wicker appeared on Bryan Fischer's radio show today, proving once again that there is seemingly nothing that Fischer can say that will cause the GOP to shun him.
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm