Right Wing Leftovers - 8/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/9/2012 5:38 pm
- More conservatives voice concerns about David Barton's shoddy scholarship.
- The New York Times provides a good overview of the first day of the trial stemming from the Lisa Miller case.
- Dick Morris is very bad at his job.
- From the Baptist Press: "In the wake of one of the greatest tragedies to hit the Sikh community in North America, Southern Baptists have an unprecedented opportunity to reach out to their Sikh neighbors with the Gospel of Jesus Christ."
- Bryan Fischer boldly continues his defense of kidnapping in the name of God.
- Finally, Romney gets into the swing of things with a new ad claiming that President Obama has declared war on religion.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- @joshtpm Take your pick; pretty much everyone on the Religious Right has been comparing themselves to him for years: t.co/JxfQAPI4zT28 minutes ago
- E.W. Jackson says emergency federal disaster relief is unconstitutional and goes against God t.co/xROmqDoKI82 hours ago
- E.W. Jackson says God, not the fed. government, should provide aid in cases of natural disasters t.co/xROmqDoKI82 hours ago