Right Wing Leftovers - 8/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/7/2013 5:29 pm
- Oddly, Rep. Ted Yoho's office doesn't seems to want to talk about his "Obamacare is racist" comments.
- It is good to see that Todd Starnes is addressing the important issues.
- We are generally not ones who will defend Rick Santorum, but it seems that some people are mocking him without understanding the reference he was making.
- If Glenn Beck had the money, he'd love to hire Jay Leno away from NBC.
- Finally, Ken Hutcherson explains what he would do if he was president. Why? We have no idea.
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 12:25
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm