Right Wing Leftovers - 8/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/7/2013 4:29 pm
- Oddly, Rep. Ted Yoho's office doesn't seems to want to talk about his "Obamacare is racist" comments.
- It is good to see that Todd Starnes is addressing the important issues.
- We are generally not ones who will defend Rick Santorum, but it seems that some people are mocking him without understanding the reference he was making.
- If Glenn Beck had the money, he'd love to hire Jay Leno away from NBC.
- Finally, Ken Hutcherson explains what he would do if he was president. Why? We have no idea.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm