Right Wing Leftovers - 8/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/7/2013 5:29 pm
- Oddly, Rep. Ted Yoho's office doesn't seems to want to talk about his "Obamacare is racist" comments.
- It is good to see that Todd Starnes is addressing the important issues.
- We are generally not ones who will defend Rick Santorum, but it seems that some people are mocking him without understanding the reference he was making.
- If Glenn Beck had the money, he'd love to hire Jay Leno away from NBC.
- Finally, Ken Hutcherson explains what he would do if he was president. Why? We have no idea.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/30/14 @ 4:22
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am