Right Wing Leftovers - 8/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/7/2013 5:29 pm
- Oddly, Rep. Ted Yoho's office doesn't seems to want to talk about his "Obamacare is racist" comments.
- It is good to see that Todd Starnes is addressing the important issues.
- We are generally not ones who will defend Rick Santorum, but it seems that some people are mocking him without understanding the reference he was making.
- If Glenn Beck had the money, he'd love to hire Jay Leno away from NBC.
- Finally, Ken Hutcherson explains what he would do if he was president. Why? We have no idea.
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Santorum: Official Response To Ebola Demonstrates Why Conservatives Don't Trust Government Or Experts
10/17/14 @ 10:47
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:34
10/10/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am