Right Wing Leftovers - 8/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/7/2013 5:29 pm
- Oddly, Rep. Ted Yoho's office doesn't seems to want to talk about his "Obamacare is racist" comments.
- It is good to see that Todd Starnes is addressing the important issues.
- We are generally not ones who will defend Rick Santorum, but it seems that some people are mocking him without understanding the reference he was making.
- If Glenn Beck had the money, he'd love to hire Jay Leno away from NBC.
- Finally, Ken Hutcherson explains what he would do if he was president. Why? We have no idea.
Share this post
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/20/15 @ 5:30
5/19/15 @ 5:32
5/19/15 @ 3:17
5/18/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm