Right Wing Leftovers - 8/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/6/2012 5:31 pm
- Last week, Mitt Romney met privately with a group of Religious Right leaders, including James Dobson, Gary Bauer, and Jerry Boykin.
- But Bryan Fischer is not impressed, complaining that it seems like Romney is "going out of his way to de-motivate the conservative base."
- Is the Glory of God Departing From US?
- Matt Barber says Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day "proved with earthshaking resonance that liberals’ whole 'gay-marriage-is-inevitable' thingy remains as sterile as the fraudulent concept itself."
- Quote of the day from Janet Porter: "The hottest summer is nothing compared to what some will face in eternity."
- Finally, David Barton has recorded an ad endorsing Todd Akin:
Share this post
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm
Rick Wiles Warns Of 'Fireball From Space' If Supreme Court Strikes Down Gay Marriage Bans
5/1/15 @ 1:20pm
Right-Wing Pundits: Obama Persecuting Bachmann With 'End Times' Joke
4/28/15 @ 10:50am