Right Wing Leftovers - 8/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/6/2012 5:31 pm
- Last week, Mitt Romney met privately with a group of Religious Right leaders, including James Dobson, Gary Bauer, and Jerry Boykin.
- But Bryan Fischer is not impressed, complaining that it seems like Romney is "going out of his way to de-motivate the conservative base."
- Is the Glory of God Departing From US?
- Matt Barber says Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day "proved with earthshaking resonance that liberals’ whole 'gay-marriage-is-inevitable' thingy remains as sterile as the fraudulent concept itself."
- Quote of the day from Janet Porter: "The hottest summer is nothing compared to what some will face in eternity."
- Finally, David Barton has recorded an ad endorsing Todd Akin:
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:34
10/10/14 @ 5:31
10/9/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am