Right Wing Leftovers - 8/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/6/2012 5:31 pm
- Last week, Mitt Romney met privately with a group of Religious Right leaders, including James Dobson, Gary Bauer, and Jerry Boykin.
- But Bryan Fischer is not impressed, complaining that it seems like Romney is "going out of his way to de-motivate the conservative base."
- Is the Glory of God Departing From US?
- Matt Barber says Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day "proved with earthshaking resonance that liberals’ whole 'gay-marriage-is-inevitable' thingy remains as sterile as the fraudulent concept itself."
- Quote of the day from Janet Porter: "The hottest summer is nothing compared to what some will face in eternity."
- Finally, David Barton has recorded an ad endorsing Todd Akin:
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm