Right Wing Leftovers - 8/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/6/2012 4:31 pm
- Last week, Mitt Romney met privately with a group of Religious Right leaders, including James Dobson, Gary Bauer, and Jerry Boykin.
- But Bryan Fischer is not impressed, complaining that it seems like Romney is "going out of his way to de-motivate the conservative base."
- Is the Glory of God Departing From US?
- Matt Barber says Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day "proved with earthshaking resonance that liberals’ whole 'gay-marriage-is-inevitable' thingy remains as sterile as the fraudulent concept itself."
- Quote of the day from Janet Porter: "The hottest summer is nothing compared to what some will face in eternity."
- Finally, David Barton has recorded an ad endorsing Todd Akin:
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm