Right Wing Leftovers - 8/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/6/2012 4:31 pm
- Last week, Mitt Romney met privately with a group of Religious Right leaders, including James Dobson, Gary Bauer, and Jerry Boykin.
- But Bryan Fischer is not impressed, complaining that it seems like Romney is "going out of his way to de-motivate the conservative base."
- Is the Glory of God Departing From US?
- Matt Barber says Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day "proved with earthshaking resonance that liberals’ whole 'gay-marriage-is-inevitable' thingy remains as sterile as the fraudulent concept itself."
- Quote of the day from Janet Porter: "The hottest summer is nothing compared to what some will face in eternity."
- Finally, David Barton has recorded an ad endorsing Todd Akin:
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
11/17/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm