Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/16/2009 6:00 pm
- Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison is officially running for governor of Texas.
- Phyllis Schlafly explains why women are unhappy. Short answer: feminism.
- Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber, Sally Kern, and others are hosting a press conference tomorrow with the intention of "drawing attention to Obama's emerging homosexual- and transsexual activist agenda."
- Carrie Prejean seems to be fundamentally unable to live up to her commitments and has, as such, been fired from yet another job.
- Wiley Drake is taking some time off from prayer for President Obama's death in order to take a lead role in organizing an "Official Tax Day TEA Party" on July 4.
- Speaking of Drake, I somehow missed this quote about him from Richard Land: "Wiley Drake is far out of the mainstream, in fact he's in a drainage ditch somewhere."
- Finally, here is the closing paragraph from Janet Porter's latest WND column: "This dictatorship must be stopped. And it must be stopped now. If we don't, we'll lose more than our strongest ally in the Middle East and the free market – we'll lose our lives." She is talking about President Obama.
Share this post
5/29/15 @ 12:13
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm