Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/16/2009 6:00 pm
- Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison is officially running for governor of Texas.
- Phyllis Schlafly explains why women are unhappy. Short answer: feminism.
- Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber, Sally Kern, and others are hosting a press conference tomorrow with the intention of "drawing attention to Obama's emerging homosexual- and transsexual activist agenda."
- Carrie Prejean seems to be fundamentally unable to live up to her commitments and has, as such, been fired from yet another job.
- Wiley Drake is taking some time off from prayer for President Obama's death in order to take a lead role in organizing an "Official Tax Day TEA Party" on July 4.
- Speaking of Drake, I somehow missed this quote about him from Richard Land: "Wiley Drake is far out of the mainstream, in fact he's in a drainage ditch somewhere."
- Finally, here is the closing paragraph from Janet Porter's latest WND column: "This dictatorship must be stopped. And it must be stopped now. If we don't, we'll lose more than our strongest ally in the Middle East and the free market – we'll lose our lives." She is talking about President Obama.
Share this post
Schlafly Worries About Patriotism of Today's Immigrants Compared to 'Irish, Italian, Jewish' Predecessors
5/20/13 @ 1:26
5/13/13 @ 11:05
Erik Rush: Obama Likely 'Orchestrated the Attack' in Benghazi and 'Deserves to Be Occupying a Cell in Some Federal Penitentiary'
5/9/13 @ 10:35
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
- VA GOP Lt Gov pick EW Jackson called for @GLSEN founder & anti-bullying activist to be imprisoned t.co/Dd9uqf2FpD21 minutes ago
- Schlafly wishes today's immigrants were more like their "Irish, Italian, Jewish" predecessors t.co/oh7ZgDtToR1 hour ago
- VA GOP nominee E.W. Jackson says Obama is really an atheist/Muslim & that we are "dealing with an evil presence": t.co/yUnGg3KeXf2 hours ago