Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/16/2009 6:00 pm
- Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison is officially running for governor of Texas.
- Phyllis Schlafly explains why women are unhappy. Short answer: feminism.
- Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber, Sally Kern, and others are hosting a press conference tomorrow with the intention of "drawing attention to Obama's emerging homosexual- and transsexual activist agenda."
- Carrie Prejean seems to be fundamentally unable to live up to her commitments and has, as such, been fired from yet another job.
- Wiley Drake is taking some time off from prayer for President Obama's death in order to take a lead role in organizing an "Official Tax Day TEA Party" on July 4.
- Speaking of Drake, I somehow missed this quote about him from Richard Land: "Wiley Drake is far out of the mainstream, in fact he's in a drainage ditch somewhere."
- Finally, here is the closing paragraph from Janet Porter's latest WND column: "This dictatorship must be stopped. And it must be stopped now. If we don't, we'll lose more than our strongest ally in the Middle East and the free market – we'll lose our lives." She is talking about President Obama.
Share this post
Paranoia-Rama: Sharia In Seattle, SCOTUS Approves Bestiality & Hillary's Lesbian-Islamist Conspiracy
7/24/15 @ 3:30
7/23/15 @ 11:35
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Gay Preacher: Supreme Court Justices Blackmailed By Secret Gay Lovers
7/14/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Anti-Gay Pastor Warns Of Contracting The 'Sodomite Demon' At Restaurants, On Dates
7/14/15 @ 5:03pm