Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/16/2009 5:00 pm
- Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison is officially running for governor of Texas.
- Phyllis Schlafly explains why women are unhappy. Short answer: feminism.
- Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber, Sally Kern, and others are hosting a press conference tomorrow with the intention of "drawing attention to Obama's emerging homosexual- and transsexual activist agenda."
- Carrie Prejean seems to be fundamentally unable to live up to her commitments and has, as such, been fired from yet another job.
- Wiley Drake is taking some time off from prayer for President Obama's death in order to take a lead role in organizing an "Official Tax Day TEA Party" on July 4.
- Speaking of Drake, I somehow missed this quote about him from Richard Land: "Wiley Drake is far out of the mainstream, in fact he's in a drainage ditch somewhere."
- Finally, here is the closing paragraph from Janet Porter's latest WND column: "This dictatorship must be stopped. And it must be stopped now. If we don't, we'll lose more than our strongest ally in the Middle East and the free market – we'll lose our lives." She is talking about President Obama.
Share this post
12/5/13 @ 5:45
Schlafly & Solomon: Liberals Will Take Kids From Conservatives, Give Them To Gays Who Will Abuse Them
12/4/13 @ 4:45
12/4/13 @ 10:40
12/3/13 @ 12:00
12/3/13 @ 10:40
12/2/13 @ 11:40
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Derbyshire: 12 Years A Slave Is 'Abolitionist Porn'
11/22/13 @ 1:40pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am