Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 4:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 4:35
9/25/12 @ 4:31
4/27/12 @ 1:35
4/11/12 @ 3:10
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am