Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 5:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am