Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 5:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/23/16 @ 4:19
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
9/20/16 @ 5:40
9/20/16 @ 5:40
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am