Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 4:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
2/5/16 @ 5:30
2/4/16 @ 5:31
2/3/16 @ 5:30
2/2/16 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm