Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 5:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
Share this post
10/2/15 @ 5:30
10/2/15 @ 11:08
10/1/15 @ 5:30
9/30/15 @ 5:30
9/29/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
Bachmann: God May Destroy America Over Gay Marriage Just Like Sodom
9/28/15 @ 12:35pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am