Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 5:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:30
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm