Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 4:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
Share this post
Fischer: Thanksgiving Proves That God Wants 'The Entire Machinery Of Our Country' To Spread The Gospel
11/25/15 @ 10:16
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am