Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 5:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
Share this post
9/1/15 @ 5:31
8/31/15 @ 5:32
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am