Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 5:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
8/17/16 @ 2:02
8/15/16 @ 11:05
8/12/16 @ 4:39
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
David Barton: Christians Who Refuse To Vote For Donald Trump Will Have To Answer To God
8/10/16 @ 10:21am
Pat Robertson: Satan Inspires Liberals To Lie About Donald Trump (And Me)
8/10/16 @ 1:50pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm