Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 5:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
Share this post
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 3:32
5/20/15 @ 5:30
5/20/15 @ 4:33
5/19/15 @ 5:35
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
'We're Being Set Up': Glenn Beck Warns His Audience To Prepare For The Time When He Is Murdered In The Night
5/8/15 @ 10:21am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm