Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 5:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
Share this post
9/19/14 @ 5:32
Fischer: Rising Sea Levels Are Of No Concern Because God Will Never Destroy The Earth With Flood Waters
9/19/14 @ 4:32
9/18/14 @ 5:30
9/17/14 @ 5:32
9/16/14 @ 5:34
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm