Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 4:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
Share this post
12/18/14 @ 5:30
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/18/14 @ 11:48
12/17/14 @ 5:34
12/17/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm