Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 4:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
Share this post
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
11/17/14 @ 5:31
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am