Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 5:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
John Hagee Winds Up Debunking His Own 'Blood Moons' Theory
4/6/15 @ 2:12pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am