Right Wing Leftovers - 8/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/30/2013 5:15 pm
- Liz Cheney wants Republican primary voters in Wyoming to know that she is “not pro-gay marriage,” which we guess means she is against the marriage between her sister and her wife.
- Bryan Fischer may want to read about Martin Luther King Jr.’s views on school prayer and other church-state issues before he claims King “did not believe in the separation of church and state.”
- Who could’ve guessed that Mike Huckabee and Rep. Robert Pittenger’s anti-Obamacare interview was replete with inaccuracies?
- Even though Sen. Tim Scott turned down an invitation to Wednesday’s March on Washington event, conservatives won’t stop falsely accusing march organizers of not inviting him.
- Joseph Farah is sad that Americans no longer “burst out in laughter” over the “preposterous” idea of same-sex marriage.
- Russell Moore wants Religious Right activists to “prepare” to live “in a post-Bible Belt America” as they can no longer “assume that we are a moral majority in this country.”
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:33
7/1/15 @ 5:30
6/30/15 @ 5:31
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm