Right Wing Leftovers - 8/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/2/2013 5:31 pm
- Apparently the "ex-gay" rally earlier this week was a "great day for former homosexuals in America," despite the fact that nobody showed up.
- It looks like Tom McClusky has left the Family Research Council.
- Is Rep. Trey Gowdy is auditioning to be the craziest Republican member of Congress?
- According to Jeffrey Kuhner, the fact that President Obama acknowledged the historical fact that Ho Chi Minh was inspired by Thomas Jefferson insulted "the memory of the nearly 60,000 Americans who died in Vietnam" by somehow "granting legitimacy to Vietnam’s odious regime."
- It seems that if you are against abortion but also an atheist, anti-choice groups will refuse to work with you.
- Finally, Scott Lively is mad at the Pope for using the phrase "a gay person," instead of "a person who struggles with homosexual temptation" because the former phrase is "a major concession to sexual-orientation theory when used by a church leader about Christians."
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/15/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am