Right Wing Leftovers - 8/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/2/2012 5:30 pm
- Rep. Michele Bachmann defends her anti-Muslim McCarthyism in an op-ed in the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
- Rep. Steve King is planning to sue President Obama over his immigration executive order.
- You will be shocked to learn that the right-wing claim that US Olympic medalists will face whopping tax bills was not true.
- Bryan Fischer says the support for Chick-fil-A "should send shivers down the spine of every Democrat in the land, for it indicates clearly that they are on the wrong side of history, morality and the American people."
- Finally, the interns at Focus on the Family just wanna have fun:
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm