Right Wing Leftovers - 8/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/16/2013 5:25 pm
- New Jersey Republican candidate for Senate Steve Lonegan is quite proud of his appearance on Bryan Fischer's radio program because it "has a reputation for representing Christian values and the Bible. I’m not sure if I know exactly when that became a bad thing."
- Judicial Watch is now suing the Department of Justice "for refusing to turn over information related to the Lavender Law society, a group of gay and transgender Justice Department lawyers."
- We have no idea what Buster Wilson is talking about, but he seems to think we support the burning of churches or something.
- FRC prays that the one year anniversary of the shooting at the organization's headquarters will bring people to Jesus: "Pray this and every act of injustice and/or violence against Christians only serve to accentuate the extremism of those who inspire them, and draw people to Christ! May Americans reject growing anti-Christian media bias and every instance of dishonesty associated with it. May pastors and Christians who speak publicly be role-models of civility and self-control, even as they courageously and boldly debate important matters and denounce evil in our society."
- Finally, is anyone surprised that "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is a birther?
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am