Right Wing Leftovers - 8/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/16/2013 5:25 pm
- New Jersey Republican candidate for Senate Steve Lonegan is quite proud of his appearance on Bryan Fischer's radio program because it "has a reputation for representing Christian values and the Bible. I’m not sure if I know exactly when that became a bad thing."
- Judicial Watch is now suing the Department of Justice "for refusing to turn over information related to the Lavender Law society, a group of gay and transgender Justice Department lawyers."
- We have no idea what Buster Wilson is talking about, but he seems to think we support the burning of churches or something.
- FRC prays that the one year anniversary of the shooting at the organization's headquarters will bring people to Jesus: "Pray this and every act of injustice and/or violence against Christians only serve to accentuate the extremism of those who inspire them, and draw people to Christ! May Americans reject growing anti-Christian media bias and every instance of dishonesty associated with it. May pastors and Christians who speak publicly be role-models of civility and self-control, even as they courageously and boldly debate important matters and denounce evil in our society."
- Finally, is anyone surprised that "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is a birther?
Share this post
9/12/14 @ 5:32
9/11/14 @ 5:30
9/10/14 @ 5:50
9/9/14 @ 5:30
9/8/14 @ 5:32
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm