Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/16/2013 4:25 pm
- New Jersey Republican candidate for Senate Steve Lonegan is quite proud of his appearance on Bryan Fischer's radio program because it "has a reputation for representing Christian values and the Bible. I’m not sure if I know exactly when that became a bad thing."
- Judicial Watch is now suing the Department of Justice "for refusing to turn over information related to the Lavender Law society, a group of gay and transgender Justice Department lawyers."
- We have no idea what Buster Wilson is talking about, but he seems to think we support the burning of churches or something.
- FRC prays that the one year anniversary of the shooting at the organization's headquarters will bring people to Jesus: "Pray this and every act of injustice and/or violence against Christians only serve to accentuate the extremism of those who inspire them, and draw people to Christ! May Americans reject growing anti-Christian media bias and every instance of dishonesty associated with it. May pastors and Christians who speak publicly be role-models of civility and self-control, even as they courageously and boldly debate important matters and denounce evil in our society."
- Finally, is anyone surprised that "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is a birther?
Share this post
2/25/15 @ 5:31
2/24/15 @ 5:32
2/23/15 @ 5:30
2/20/15 @ 5:30
2/19/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Sandy Rios: 'The Real Experts' Know Evolution Has Been 'Disproven'
2/13/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm