Right Wing Leftovers - 8/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/16/2013 5:25 pm
- New Jersey Republican candidate for Senate Steve Lonegan is quite proud of his appearance on Bryan Fischer's radio program because it "has a reputation for representing Christian values and the Bible. I’m not sure if I know exactly when that became a bad thing."
- Judicial Watch is now suing the Department of Justice "for refusing to turn over information related to the Lavender Law society, a group of gay and transgender Justice Department lawyers."
- We have no idea what Buster Wilson is talking about, but he seems to think we support the burning of churches or something.
- FRC prays that the one year anniversary of the shooting at the organization's headquarters will bring people to Jesus: "Pray this and every act of injustice and/or violence against Christians only serve to accentuate the extremism of those who inspire them, and draw people to Christ! May Americans reject growing anti-Christian media bias and every instance of dishonesty associated with it. May pastors and Christians who speak publicly be role-models of civility and self-control, even as they courageously and boldly debate important matters and denounce evil in our society."
- Finally, is anyone surprised that "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is a birther?
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm