Right Wing Leftovers - 8/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/16/2013 4:25 pm
- New Jersey Republican candidate for Senate Steve Lonegan is quite proud of his appearance on Bryan Fischer's radio program because it "has a reputation for representing Christian values and the Bible. I’m not sure if I know exactly when that became a bad thing."
- Judicial Watch is now suing the Department of Justice "for refusing to turn over information related to the Lavender Law society, a group of gay and transgender Justice Department lawyers."
- We have no idea what Buster Wilson is talking about, but he seems to think we support the burning of churches or something.
- FRC prays that the one year anniversary of the shooting at the organization's headquarters will bring people to Jesus: "Pray this and every act of injustice and/or violence against Christians only serve to accentuate the extremism of those who inspire them, and draw people to Christ! May Americans reject growing anti-Christian media bias and every instance of dishonesty associated with it. May pastors and Christians who speak publicly be role-models of civility and self-control, even as they courageously and boldly debate important matters and denounce evil in our society."
- Finally, is anyone surprised that "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is a birther?
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm