Right Wing Leftovers - 7/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/30/2013 5:31 pm
- Gary Glenn, the anti-gay president of the American Family Association of Michigan, is running for a seat in the state legislature.
- Speaking of the AFA, Mike Huckabee will be speaking at their annual retreat in October.
- "Ex-gay" activists will be in to Washington, DC tomorrow to meet with members of Congress and "demand equal rights as ex- homosexuals."
- Gabriel Gomez, the Massachusetts Republicans who lost last month’s special Senate election, will join the board of directors of GOProud.
- Finally, the Louisiana sheriff who has been arresting gay men on charges of violating the state's anti-sodomy statute has apologized ... now that he has realized the arrests were unconstitutional.
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:34
10/10/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am