Right Wing Leftovers - 7/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/30/2013 5:31 pm
- Gary Glenn, the anti-gay president of the American Family Association of Michigan, is running for a seat in the state legislature.
- Speaking of the AFA, Mike Huckabee will be speaking at their annual retreat in October.
- "Ex-gay" activists will be in to Washington, DC tomorrow to meet with members of Congress and "demand equal rights as ex- homosexuals."
- Gabriel Gomez, the Massachusetts Republicans who lost last month’s special Senate election, will join the board of directors of GOProud.
- Finally, the Louisiana sheriff who has been arresting gay men on charges of violating the state's anti-sodomy statute has apologized ... now that he has realized the arrests were unconstitutional.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
CBN: Sweden Is Just Like North Korea
4/2/14 @ 2:55pm
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Glenn Beck Does Not React Well To Obama's Health Care Victory Lap
4/2/14 @ 3:31pm