Right Wing Leftovers - 7/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/30/2013 5:31 pm
- Gary Glenn, the anti-gay president of the American Family Association of Michigan, is running for a seat in the state legislature.
- Speaking of the AFA, Mike Huckabee will be speaking at their annual retreat in October.
- "Ex-gay" activists will be in to Washington, DC tomorrow to meet with members of Congress and "demand equal rights as ex- homosexuals."
- Gabriel Gomez, the Massachusetts Republicans who lost last month’s special Senate election, will join the board of directors of GOProud.
- Finally, the Louisiana sheriff who has been arresting gay men on charges of violating the state's anti-sodomy statute has apologized ... now that he has realized the arrests were unconstitutional.
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm