Right Wing Leftovers - 7/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/24/2013 5:35 pm
- Mike Huckabee continues his feud with the Club For Growth.
- Last night, Glenn Beck donated $100,000 to John Hagee's Christians United for Israel.
- You know, it would be interesting to see The Blaze write a story like this about the things that appear on Glenn Beck's own program.
- Rick Joyner weighs in on the Trayvon Martin murder case verdict and the problems of racism, admitting that "with the recent controversy over the Martin/Zimmerman tragedy, I have had many racist thoughts surface in my own heart."
- Finally, "Coach" Dave is out with a new video in which he speculates that every new member of Congress is, upon taking office, immediately greeted by a gang of thugs who threaten them and their families with blackmail or violence.
Share this post
9/2/15 @ 5:31
9/2/15 @ 3:05
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am
Liberty Law School Dean: Government Doesn't Have Authority To Impose Unbiblical Laws
8/26/15 @ 12:40pm