Right Wing Leftovers - 7/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/19/2013 4:29 pm
- Matt Barber says parents of transgender children ought to be investigated for criminal wrongdoing.
- No, President Obama is not going to take over all media.
- I guess we shouldn't be surprised that Herman Cain appeared on Rick Wiles' radio program yesterday.
- Linda Harvey says gay activists and pedophiles have "a plan to introduce sex to children at younger and younger ages to convince them that normal friendship is actually a sexual attraction."
- Ralph Reed is out with an amazing new offer whereby you can give money to his organization and receive coupons and discounts and ... who knows; it doesn't make much sense.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/24/14 @ 4:30
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm