Right Wing Leftovers - 7/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/19/2013 4:29 pm
- Matt Barber says parents of transgender children ought to be investigated for criminal wrongdoing.
- No, President Obama is not going to take over all media.
- I guess we shouldn't be surprised that Herman Cain appeared on Rick Wiles' radio program yesterday.
- Linda Harvey says gay activists and pedophiles have "a plan to introduce sex to children at younger and younger ages to convince them that normal friendship is actually a sexual attraction."
- Ralph Reed is out with an amazing new offer whereby you can give money to his organization and receive coupons and discounts and ... who knows; it doesn't make much sense.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm