Right Wing Leftovers - 7/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/19/2013 5:29 pm
- Matt Barber says parents of transgender children ought to be investigated for criminal wrongdoing.
- No, President Obama is not going to take over all media.
- I guess we shouldn't be surprised that Herman Cain appeared on Rick Wiles' radio program yesterday.
- Linda Harvey says gay activists and pedophiles have "a plan to introduce sex to children at younger and younger ages to convince them that normal friendship is actually a sexual attraction."
- Ralph Reed is out with an amazing new offer whereby you can give money to his organization and receive coupons and discounts and ... who knows; it doesn't make much sense.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
Barber: Fayetteville Non-Discrimination Ordinance Is Forcing Citizens to Engage In 'A Mass Delusion'
8/29/14 @ 11:34
8/29/14 @ 11:00
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/28/14 @ 11:21
8/27/14 @ 5:30
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm