Right Wing Leftovers - 7/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/19/2013 4:29 pm
- Matt Barber says parents of transgender children ought to be investigated for criminal wrongdoing.
- No, President Obama is not going to take over all media.
- I guess we shouldn't be surprised that Herman Cain appeared on Rick Wiles' radio program yesterday.
- Linda Harvey says gay activists and pedophiles have "a plan to introduce sex to children at younger and younger ages to convince them that normal friendship is actually a sexual attraction."
- Ralph Reed is out with an amazing new offer whereby you can give money to his organization and receive coupons and discounts and ... who knows; it doesn't make much sense.
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm