Right Wing Leftovers - 7/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/19/2012 5:35 pm
- The case of the man accused of helping Lisa Miller flee the country with her kidnapped daughter is scheduled to start next month.
- Mitt Romney's new attack on President Obama wins "4 Pinocchios" from The Fact Checker.
- This entire Liberty Counsel claim about a third grader being harassed by an anti-Christian teacher just smacks of Religious Right mythology.
- Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton assures us that Mark Regnerus' anti-gay study is wholly reliable based entirely on the fact that "I've read his study."
- Vonette Bright, Shirley Dobson, Penny Nance, Anita Staver, and various other "female prayer warriors" have come together to launch the American Prayer Initiative.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer defends Chick-Fil-A and proclaims that God is judging America because "only dark, angry, deceived and misguided hearts could look at the kind of sex homosexuals practice and call it good."
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am