Right Wing Leftovers - 7/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/19/2012 5:35 pm
- The case of the man accused of helping Lisa Miller flee the country with her kidnapped daughter is scheduled to start next month.
- Mitt Romney's new attack on President Obama wins "4 Pinocchios" from The Fact Checker.
- This entire Liberty Counsel claim about a third grader being harassed by an anti-Christian teacher just smacks of Religious Right mythology.
- Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton assures us that Mark Regnerus' anti-gay study is wholly reliable based entirely on the fact that "I've read his study."
- Vonette Bright, Shirley Dobson, Penny Nance, Anita Staver, and various other "female prayer warriors" have come together to launch the American Prayer Initiative.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer defends Chick-Fil-A and proclaims that God is judging America because "only dark, angry, deceived and misguided hearts could look at the kind of sex homosexuals practice and call it good."
Share this post
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm