Right Wing Leftovers - 7/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/19/2012 5:35 pm
- The case of the man accused of helping Lisa Miller flee the country with her kidnapped daughter is scheduled to start next month.
- Mitt Romney's new attack on President Obama wins "4 Pinocchios" from The Fact Checker.
- This entire Liberty Counsel claim about a third grader being harassed by an anti-Christian teacher just smacks of Religious Right mythology.
- Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton assures us that Mark Regnerus' anti-gay study is wholly reliable based entirely on the fact that "I've read his study."
- Vonette Bright, Shirley Dobson, Penny Nance, Anita Staver, and various other "female prayer warriors" have come together to launch the American Prayer Initiative.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer defends Chick-Fil-A and proclaims that God is judging America because "only dark, angry, deceived and misguided hearts could look at the kind of sex homosexuals practice and call it good."
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm