Right Wing Leftovers - 7/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/19/2012 5:35 pm
- The case of the man accused of helping Lisa Miller flee the country with her kidnapped daughter is scheduled to start next month.
- Mitt Romney's new attack on President Obama wins "4 Pinocchios" from The Fact Checker.
- This entire Liberty Counsel claim about a third grader being harassed by an anti-Christian teacher just smacks of Religious Right mythology.
- Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton assures us that Mark Regnerus' anti-gay study is wholly reliable based entirely on the fact that "I've read his study."
- Vonette Bright, Shirley Dobson, Penny Nance, Anita Staver, and various other "female prayer warriors" have come together to launch the American Prayer Initiative.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer defends Chick-Fil-A and proclaims that God is judging America because "only dark, angry, deceived and misguided hearts could look at the kind of sex homosexuals practice and call it good."
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm