Right Wing Leftovers - 7/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/19/2012 5:35 pm
- The case of the man accused of helping Lisa Miller flee the country with her kidnapped daughter is scheduled to start next month.
- Mitt Romney's new attack on President Obama wins "4 Pinocchios" from The Fact Checker.
- This entire Liberty Counsel claim about a third grader being harassed by an anti-Christian teacher just smacks of Religious Right mythology.
- Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton assures us that Mark Regnerus' anti-gay study is wholly reliable based entirely on the fact that "I've read his study."
- Vonette Bright, Shirley Dobson, Penny Nance, Anita Staver, and various other "female prayer warriors" have come together to launch the American Prayer Initiative.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer defends Chick-Fil-A and proclaims that God is judging America because "only dark, angry, deceived and misguided hearts could look at the kind of sex homosexuals practice and call it good."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am