Right Wing Leftovers - 7/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/18/2013 4:30 pm
- It looks like Rand Paul's "Southern Avenger" was trying to cover his tracks.
- Erik Rush explains that President Obama's communist Chicago political machine/criminal enterprise was responsible for ginning up racial strife over the Trayvon Martin killing.
- "Dr. Chaps" is out with his latest incoherent one minute prayer video.
- It looks like FRC's prayers that God will stop the confirmations of Thomas Perez and Samantha Power are not working very well.
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs has some common sense advice for fledgling generals of intercession, reminding them to always bind the demonic spirits attached to the other passengers on an airplane:
Share this post
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 1:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm