Right Wing Leftovers - 7/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/17/2013 5:30 pm
- It is nice that Buster Wilson is encouraging people to pray for us so we will realize the need for "God’s great and grace-filled power to make things better for us as a people, a nation!"
- It looks like "Molotov" Mitchell is still mad at Glenn Beck for calling his news program "For The Record," which was the name of Mitchell's video programs.
- Oh look, it is another video of "Coach" Dave getting worked up and yelling at the camera.
- Matt Barber says leaders of Fuller Theological Seminary will be held accountable by God for allowing a LGBT group to form on campus.
- Shockingly, Peter Sprigg and Monica Cole are not supportive of a summer camp for transgender children.
- Finally, the AFA is outraged over efforts to promote marriage equality in Mississippi because "homosexuals already have the same marriage rights that everyone has. Every person in America has the right to marry someone of the opposite sex. Mississippians should not be fooled by the deceitful tactics that these groups are using to induce pity for homosexuals who cannot be married in Mississippi,because they have chosen a homosexual lifestyle."
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
Sandy Rios & Todd Starnes: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife, The Radical Gay Left Is Indoctrinating Everyone, Everywhere
5/22/15 @ 11:49
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 3:32
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm