Right Wing Leftovers - 7/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/17/2013 5:30 pm
- It is nice that Buster Wilson is encouraging people to pray for us so we will realize the need for "God’s great and grace-filled power to make things better for us as a people, a nation!"
- It looks like "Molotov" Mitchell is still mad at Glenn Beck for calling his news program "For The Record," which was the name of Mitchell's video programs.
- Oh look, it is another video of "Coach" Dave getting worked up and yelling at the camera.
- Matt Barber says leaders of Fuller Theological Seminary will be held accountable by God for allowing a LGBT group to form on campus.
- Shockingly, Peter Sprigg and Monica Cole are not supportive of a summer camp for transgender children.
- Finally, the AFA is outraged over efforts to promote marriage equality in Mississippi because "homosexuals already have the same marriage rights that everyone has. Every person in America has the right to marry someone of the opposite sex. Mississippians should not be fooled by the deceitful tactics that these groups are using to induce pity for homosexuals who cannot be married in Mississippi,because they have chosen a homosexual lifestyle."
Share this post
7/25/14 @ 5:30
7/25/14 @ 9:43
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 11:30
7/24/14 @ 10:21
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm