Right Wing Leftovers - 7/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/15/2013 5:32 pm
- Once again, Alveda King demonstrates that she is incapable of discussing any topic without tying it back to the issue of abortion.
- According to his Twitter account, Erik Rush appeared on Mike Huckabee's television program last yet, which is just further proof that no conservative activist will be shunned by the movement, no matter how radical.
- Peter Sprigg is not happy that Fuller Theological Seminary has approved a LGBT group and feels the school "should instead be teaching reorientation as the students' best option."
- "Coach" Dave says he'll know that Christians are truly serious about saving the institution of marriage when they make divorce illegal.
- Jerome Corsi says that Mitt Romney lost the election because the media kept mentioning his Mormon faith but "neglected to mention the polygamy at the heart of Barack Obama’s life story."
- Finally, Rick Wiles dares us to post this clip of him declaring that President Obama is a Saudi intelligence agent. We accept that dare:
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm