Right Wing Leftovers - 7/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/15/2013 4:32 pm
- Once again, Alveda King demonstrates that she is incapable of discussing any topic without tying it back to the issue of abortion.
- According to his Twitter account, Erik Rush appeared on Mike Huckabee's television program last yet, which is just further proof that no conservative activist will be shunned by the movement, no matter how radical.
- Peter Sprigg is not happy that Fuller Theological Seminary has approved a LGBT group and feels the school "should instead be teaching reorientation as the students' best option."
- "Coach" Dave says he'll know that Christians are truly serious about saving the institution of marriage when they make divorce illegal.
- Jerome Corsi says that Mitt Romney lost the election because the media kept mentioning his Mormon faith but "neglected to mention the polygamy at the heart of Barack Obama’s life story."
- Finally, Rick Wiles dares us to post this clip of him declaring that President Obama is a Saudi intelligence agent. We accept that dare:
Share this post
3/5/15 @ 5:31
3/4/15 @ 5:30
3/3/15 @ 5:30
3/2/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm