Right Wing Leftovers - 7/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/15/2013 5:32 pm
- Once again, Alveda King demonstrates that she is incapable of discussing any topic without tying it back to the issue of abortion.
- According to his Twitter account, Erik Rush appeared on Mike Huckabee's television program last yet, which is just further proof that no conservative activist will be shunned by the movement, no matter how radical.
- Peter Sprigg is not happy that Fuller Theological Seminary has approved a LGBT group and feels the school "should instead be teaching reorientation as the students' best option."
- "Coach" Dave says he'll know that Christians are truly serious about saving the institution of marriage when they make divorce illegal.
- Jerome Corsi says that Mitt Romney lost the election because the media kept mentioning his Mormon faith but "neglected to mention the polygamy at the heart of Barack Obama’s life story."
- Finally, Rick Wiles dares us to post this clip of him declaring that President Obama is a Saudi intelligence agent. We accept that dare:
6/29/16 @ 6:00
6/29/16 @ 5:53
6/28/16 @ 5:32
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm