Right Wing Leftovers - 7/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/15/2013 5:32 pm
- Once again, Alveda King demonstrates that she is incapable of discussing any topic without tying it back to the issue of abortion.
- According to his Twitter account, Erik Rush appeared on Mike Huckabee's television program last yet, which is just further proof that no conservative activist will be shunned by the movement, no matter how radical.
- Peter Sprigg is not happy that Fuller Theological Seminary has approved a LGBT group and feels the school "should instead be teaching reorientation as the students' best option."
- "Coach" Dave says he'll know that Christians are truly serious about saving the institution of marriage when they make divorce illegal.
- Jerome Corsi says that Mitt Romney lost the election because the media kept mentioning his Mormon faith but "neglected to mention the polygamy at the heart of Barack Obama’s life story."
- Finally, Rick Wiles dares us to post this clip of him declaring that President Obama is a Saudi intelligence agent. We accept that dare:
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am