Right Wing Leftovers - 7/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/13/2012 5:18 pm
- Alan Keyes says the choice between President Obama and Mitt Romney is "a choice between Satan and Beelzebub."
- Concerned Women for America continues its recent tradition of producing truly ridiculous blog posts.
- Rick Scarborough says "Islam isn’t just another false religion, but a murderous cult whose power and influence waxes worldwide."
- Matt Barber insists that "we can't ignore the homosexual aspect" of Jerry Sandusky's crimes.
- James Robison issues a call to arms: "America and freedom will not be preserved unless those who know God take the boldest possible united stand against the lies prevailing in our land. True believers and freedom loving Americans must return to the truth and face the enemies of it with the same boldness that birthed our great nation. They must stop believing lies about marriage, morality, our constitutional republic, and the proper role of the federal government."
- Bryan Fischer and the Susan B. Anthony List quickly shoot down the Condi Rice for VP trial balloon.
- Finally, I am sure you will all be waiting in line to get tickets to see "Finding Faith," a movie starring Erik Estrada that is being shot at Liberty University.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz14 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x614 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h17 hours ago