Right Wing Leftovers - 7/12/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/12/2012 5:35 pm
- The Alliance Defense Fund explains why it changed its name to the Alliance Defending Freedom.
- Even by the low standards of what we expect from CWA, this piece is remarkably inane.
- Peter LaBarbera says "I would be in favor of legislation making it harder, for example, for homosexuals to adopt children, because I don't think its healthy for children to be robbed of a mother or a father intentionally in the name of gay rights."
- FRC's latest prayer alert declares that "Obamacare is tyranny" that must be overturned "even civil disobedience, if necessary."
- Finally, a fired aide claims to have caught Florida Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll engaged in a sexual encounter with a female employee. This is Carroll speaking on the need for "Christians to step up and lead this country on a proper moral path" last year at a Ralph Reed rally:
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- .@ChrisRodda1 Fleming was on with End Times radio host Rick Wiles talking about this again today: t.co/NEVBj2nISf10 hours ago
- Round-Up: CSCOPE Witch hunt, Criminalizing miscarriages? & Secret Service looking into Pete Santilli's rant t.co/jhv2V1jYR210 hours ago
- Leftovers: Farah's miraculous prayer event, The Glenn Beck/David Barton museum, & Prophesying the IRS scandal t.co/ocmcauCzwb10 hours ago