Right Wing Leftovers - 6/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/7/2013 4:55 pm
- Apparently, the real victim of Hurricane Sandy was Mitt Romney.
- Sarah Palin will join the likes of Donald Trump and Pat Robertson at Ralph Reed’s Road to the Majority conference next week.
- So much for rebranding the GOP: RNC chairman Reince Priebus hails extremist Virginia lieutenant governor candidate E.W. Jackson as “dynamic” and “articulate.”
- We wonder what kind of response Mike Huckabee will get from right-wing activists and Glenn Beck for advocating on behalf of Common Core.
- Family Research Council looks to space to find a reason to oppose marriage equality.
- Bradlee Dean is “exposing the enemy of the people,” and you guessed right, it’s Obama.
- The Osmond Family is hosting David Barton and Rep. Jason Chaffetz for an anti-gay marriage event.
- It seems even Fox News isn’t conservative enough for Tea Party Nation president Judson Phillips, who is now telling us to watch the One America News Network instead.
- Quote of the day courtesy of Kirk Cameron: “When I look and see the opportunities I have here in Hollywood to spread some light and some life in a place that is notorious for exporting so much moral filth and darkness, it’s exciting.”
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:32
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm