Right Wing Leftovers - 6/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/7/2013 5:55 pm
- Apparently, the real victim of Hurricane Sandy was Mitt Romney.
- Sarah Palin will join the likes of Donald Trump and Pat Robertson at Ralph Reed’s Road to the Majority conference next week.
- So much for rebranding the GOP: RNC chairman Reince Priebus hails extremist Virginia lieutenant governor candidate E.W. Jackson as “dynamic” and “articulate.”
- We wonder what kind of response Mike Huckabee will get from right-wing activists and Glenn Beck for advocating on behalf of Common Core.
- Family Research Council looks to space to find a reason to oppose marriage equality.
- Bradlee Dean is “exposing the enemy of the people,” and you guessed right, it’s Obama.
- The Osmond Family is hosting David Barton and Rep. Jason Chaffetz for an anti-gay marriage event.
- It seems even Fox News isn’t conservative enough for Tea Party Nation president Judson Phillips, who is now telling us to watch the One America News Network instead.
- Quote of the day courtesy of Kirk Cameron: “When I look and see the opportunities I have here in Hollywood to spread some light and some life in a place that is notorious for exporting so much moral filth and darkness, it’s exciting.”
Share this post
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 11:35
4/11/14 @ 5:37
4/11/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
CBN: Sweden Is Just Like North Korea
4/2/14 @ 2:55pm
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Glenn Beck Does Not React Well To Obama's Health Care Victory Lap
4/2/14 @ 3:31pm