Right Wing Leftovers - 6/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/7/2013 5:55 pm
- Apparently, the real victim of Hurricane Sandy was Mitt Romney.
- Sarah Palin will join the likes of Donald Trump and Pat Robertson at Ralph Reed’s Road to the Majority conference next week.
- So much for rebranding the GOP: RNC chairman Reince Priebus hails extremist Virginia lieutenant governor candidate E.W. Jackson as “dynamic” and “articulate.”
- We wonder what kind of response Mike Huckabee will get from right-wing activists and Glenn Beck for advocating on behalf of Common Core.
- Family Research Council looks to space to find a reason to oppose marriage equality.
- Bradlee Dean is “exposing the enemy of the people,” and you guessed right, it’s Obama.
- The Osmond Family is hosting David Barton and Rep. Jason Chaffetz for an anti-gay marriage event.
- It seems even Fox News isn’t conservative enough for Tea Party Nation president Judson Phillips, who is now telling us to watch the One America News Network instead.
- Quote of the day courtesy of Kirk Cameron: “When I look and see the opportunities I have here in Hollywood to spread some light and some life in a place that is notorious for exporting so much moral filth and darkness, it’s exciting.”
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 4:45
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm