Right Wing Leftovers - 6/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/7/2013 5:55 pm
- Apparently, the real victim of Hurricane Sandy was Mitt Romney.
- Sarah Palin will join the likes of Donald Trump and Pat Robertson at Ralph Reed’s Road to the Majority conference next week.
- So much for rebranding the GOP: RNC chairman Reince Priebus hails extremist Virginia lieutenant governor candidate E.W. Jackson as “dynamic” and “articulate.”
- We wonder what kind of response Mike Huckabee will get from right-wing activists and Glenn Beck for advocating on behalf of Common Core.
- Family Research Council looks to space to find a reason to oppose marriage equality.
- Bradlee Dean is “exposing the enemy of the people,” and you guessed right, it’s Obama.
- The Osmond Family is hosting David Barton and Rep. Jason Chaffetz for an anti-gay marriage event.
- It seems even Fox News isn’t conservative enough for Tea Party Nation president Judson Phillips, who is now telling us to watch the One America News Network instead.
- Quote of the day courtesy of Kirk Cameron: “When I look and see the opportunities I have here in Hollywood to spread some light and some life in a place that is notorious for exporting so much moral filth and darkness, it’s exciting.”
4/28/16 @ 5:30
4/27/16 @ 5:31
4/26/16 @ 5:30
4/25/16 @ 5:31
4/22/16 @ 5:30
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm