Right Wing Leftovers - 6/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/7/2013 5:55 pm
- Apparently, the real victim of Hurricane Sandy was Mitt Romney.
- Sarah Palin will join the likes of Donald Trump and Pat Robertson at Ralph Reed’s Road to the Majority conference next week.
- So much for rebranding the GOP: RNC chairman Reince Priebus hails extremist Virginia lieutenant governor candidate E.W. Jackson as “dynamic” and “articulate.”
- We wonder what kind of response Mike Huckabee will get from right-wing activists and Glenn Beck for advocating on behalf of Common Core.
- Family Research Council looks to space to find a reason to oppose marriage equality.
- Bradlee Dean is “exposing the enemy of the people,” and you guessed right, it’s Obama.
- The Osmond Family is hosting David Barton and Rep. Jason Chaffetz for an anti-gay marriage event.
- It seems even Fox News isn’t conservative enough for Tea Party Nation president Judson Phillips, who is now telling us to watch the One America News Network instead.
- Quote of the day courtesy of Kirk Cameron: “When I look and see the opportunities I have here in Hollywood to spread some light and some life in a place that is notorious for exporting so much moral filth and darkness, it’s exciting.”
6/30/16 @ 5:36
6/30/16 @ 10:00
6/29/16 @ 6:00
6/28/16 @ 5:32
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm