Right Wing Leftovers - 6/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/5/2013 4:31 pm
- E.W Jackson thinks that people are opening themselves up to possession by Satan by practicing yoga.
- Steven Strang warns that "the Obama administration is requiring federal workers to publicly embrace and affirm homosexuality."
- CWA's Penny Nance thanks Michele Bachmann for paving the way for "conservative, pro-life, pro-family, fiscally responsible, intelligent women."
- Allen West was voted out of office after one two-year term, so of course he is now thinking of running for president.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer explains that Jesus is the force that holds the atomic nucleus together:
Share this post
12/5/13 @ 5:37
12/5/13 @ 12:30
Fischer: Obamacare Is A 'Disaster Of Historic Proportions' Representing The 'Death Throes Of Socialism'
12/5/13 @ 11:41
12/4/13 @ 5:33
12/3/13 @ 5:30
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm