Right Wing Leftovers - 6/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/5/2013 5:31 pm
- E.W Jackson thinks that people are opening themselves up to possession by Satan by practicing yoga.
- Steven Strang warns that "the Obama administration is requiring federal workers to publicly embrace and affirm homosexuality."
- CWA's Penny Nance thanks Michele Bachmann for paving the way for "conservative, pro-life, pro-family, fiscally responsible, intelligent women."
- Allen West was voted out of office after one two-year term, so of course he is now thinking of running for president.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer explains that Jesus is the force that holds the atomic nucleus together:
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:31
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm