Right Wing Leftovers - 6/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/5/2013 5:31 pm
- E.W Jackson thinks that people are opening themselves up to possession by Satan by practicing yoga.
- Steven Strang warns that "the Obama administration is requiring federal workers to publicly embrace and affirm homosexuality."
- CWA's Penny Nance thanks Michele Bachmann for paving the way for "conservative, pro-life, pro-family, fiscally responsible, intelligent women."
- Allen West was voted out of office after one two-year term, so of course he is now thinking of running for president.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer explains that Jesus is the force that holds the atomic nucleus together:
7/29/16 @ 5:30
7/28/16 @ 5:30
Bryan Fischer: 'It Is Not Possible For Homosexual Behavior To Be A Constitutional Or Moral Or Ethical Or Legal Right'
7/28/16 @ 11:05
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am