Right Wing Leftovers - 6/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/5/2013 4:31 pm
- E.W Jackson thinks that people are opening themselves up to possession by Satan by practicing yoga.
- Steven Strang warns that "the Obama administration is requiring federal workers to publicly embrace and affirm homosexuality."
- CWA's Penny Nance thanks Michele Bachmann for paving the way for "conservative, pro-life, pro-family, fiscally responsible, intelligent women."
- Allen West was voted out of office after one two-year term, so of course he is now thinking of running for president.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer explains that Jesus is the force that holds the atomic nucleus together:
Share this post
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/19/14 @ 3:00
11/18/14 @ 5:30
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am