Right Wing Leftovers - 6/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/5/2013 5:31 pm
- E.W Jackson thinks that people are opening themselves up to possession by Satan by practicing yoga.
- Steven Strang warns that "the Obama administration is requiring federal workers to publicly embrace and affirm homosexuality."
- CWA's Penny Nance thanks Michele Bachmann for paving the way for "conservative, pro-life, pro-family, fiscally responsible, intelligent women."
- Allen West was voted out of office after one two-year term, so of course he is now thinking of running for president.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer explains that Jesus is the force that holds the atomic nucleus together:
Share this post
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/24/15 @ 5:30
The Modern-Day Prophets At AFA Warn SCOTUS That Legalizing Gay Marriage Will Be 'A Fist In The Face Of God Almighty'
3/24/15 @ 4:44
3/23/15 @ 5:30
3/20/15 @ 5:45
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm