Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Josh Glasstetter on Wednesday, 11/23/2011 5:40 pm
- Brent Bozell says the protesters at UC Davis “wanted desperately to be pepper-sprayed.”
- Michael Medved crosses conservative activists by pushing for Mitt Romney.
- Even during the economic downturn many Religious Right groups increased their spending.
- Maggie Gallagher explains how to explain your disapproval of marriage equality over Thanksgiving dinner.
- Which of course distracts from the real reason of Thanksgiving…to celebrate capitalism.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 2:20
11/26/14 @ 11:58
11/25/14 @ 1:05
11/21/14 @ 1:22
11/18/14 @ 12:35
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am