Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Josh Glasstetter on Wednesday, 11/23/2011 6:40 pm
- Brent Bozell says the protesters at UC Davis “wanted desperately to be pepper-sprayed.”
- Michael Medved crosses conservative activists by pushing for Mitt Romney.
- Even during the economic downturn many Religious Right groups increased their spending.
- Maggie Gallagher explains how to explain your disapproval of marriage equality over Thanksgiving dinner.
- Which of course distracts from the real reason of Thanksgiving…to celebrate capitalism.
Share this post
Cal Thomas Warns Gay Marriage Is A Bigger Threat Than Islamic Extremists, Will Lead To Child Marriage
4/17/14 @ 4:10
4/16/14 @ 1:10
3/21/14 @ 5:34
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am