Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Josh Glasstetter on Wednesday, 11/23/2011 6:40 pm
- Brent Bozell says the protesters at UC Davis “wanted desperately to be pepper-sprayed.”
- Michael Medved crosses conservative activists by pushing for Mitt Romney.
- Even during the economic downturn many Religious Right groups increased their spending.
- Maggie Gallagher explains how to explain your disapproval of marriage equality over Thanksgiving dinner.
- Which of course distracts from the real reason of Thanksgiving…to celebrate capitalism.
Share this post
10/28/14 @ 4:45
10/28/14 @ 12:45
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am