Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Josh Glasstetter on Wednesday, 11/23/2011 6:40 pm
- Brent Bozell says the protesters at UC Davis “wanted desperately to be pepper-sprayed.”
- Michael Medved crosses conservative activists by pushing for Mitt Romney.
- Even during the economic downturn many Religious Right groups increased their spending.
- Maggie Gallagher explains how to explain your disapproval of marriage equality over Thanksgiving dinner.
- Which of course distracts from the real reason of Thanksgiving…to celebrate capitalism.
Share this post
7/28/14 @ 2:31
Religious Right Group Says 'We've Been Focused Too Much' On Gay Marriage And 'Not Focused Enough On Divorce'
7/11/14 @ 11:13
7/9/14 @ 3:40
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm