Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Josh Glasstetter on Wednesday, 11/23/2011 6:40 pm
- Brent Bozell says the protesters at UC Davis “wanted desperately to be pepper-sprayed.”
- Michael Medved crosses conservative activists by pushing for Mitt Romney.
- Even during the economic downturn many Religious Right groups increased their spending.
- Maggie Gallagher explains how to explain your disapproval of marriage equality over Thanksgiving dinner.
- Which of course distracts from the real reason of Thanksgiving…to celebrate capitalism.
Share this post
Religious Right Group Says 'We've Been Focused Too Much' On Gay Marriage And 'Not Focused Enough On Divorce'
7/11/14 @ 11:13
7/9/14 @ 3:40
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm