Right Wing Leftovers - 6/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/29/2012 5:21 pm
- Robert Knight says Voter ID laws do not suppress minority voter turn out because "How do they drive? How do they cash a check that requires a photo ID?' It's a ludicrous contention on the face of it."
- You have to love WND for being the only place willing to run pieces like "Bullied 'jail bus' lady: Fearful fatty, not a hero."
- James Robison declares that "if the American people, the political leaders, the academics, the courts, and Congress continue promoting this present course, we will no longer be celebrating the birth of freedom, but rather witnessing the death of liberty and freedom in our lifetime."
- Bryan Fischer really does not like the Supreme Court's health care ruling: "The ObamaCare ruling from Chief Justice John Roberts is mind-numbingly, eye-crossingly bad. It is irrational, illogical, unconstitutional, a ruling that would not make sense even in an imaginary parallel universe."
- Finally, I guess we now get to look forward to Peter LaBarbera using the term "aberrosexual."
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm