Right Wing Leftovers - 6/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/28/2012 5:34 pm
- Peter LaBarbera is complaining that Boy Scouts of America board member Jim Turley is "abusing [his] role on the Scouts’ Executive Board by publicly advocating that the Scouts change their homosexuality policy."
- Jane Chastain says Elizabeth Wurtzel and Anne-Marie Slaughter "unwillingly reveal radical feminism’s soft underbelly that spills over as muffin top." We have no idea what that means.
- FRC prays that it's upcoming Call2Fall event will "serve to ignite an explosion of repentance and revival in our churches and awakening throughout our land!"
- Robert Knight says National Council of La Raza's support for marriage equality proves that the agenda of the Left "is to undermine real civil rights enjoyed by all Americans and replace them with minority and sexual minority quota-type civil rights that are imposed on everybody else."
- Finally, the tweet of the day from "ex-gay" pastor DL Foster:
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm