Right Wing Leftovers - 6/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/28/2012 5:34 pm
- Peter LaBarbera is complaining that Boy Scouts of America board member Jim Turley is "abusing [his] role on the Scouts’ Executive Board by publicly advocating that the Scouts change their homosexuality policy."
- Jane Chastain says Elizabeth Wurtzel and Anne-Marie Slaughter "unwillingly reveal radical feminism’s soft underbelly that spills over as muffin top." We have no idea what that means.
- FRC prays that it's upcoming Call2Fall event will "serve to ignite an explosion of repentance and revival in our churches and awakening throughout our land!"
- Robert Knight says National Council of La Raza's support for marriage equality proves that the agenda of the Left "is to undermine real civil rights enjoyed by all Americans and replace them with minority and sexual minority quota-type civil rights that are imposed on everybody else."
- Finally, the tweet of the day from "ex-gay" pastor DL Foster:
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Coulter: America Has Too Many Latinos
5/23/13 @ 10:35am
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy1 day ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp1 day ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa1 day ago