Right Wing Leftovers - 6/26/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 6/26/2013 6:25 pm
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp believes that now is the time to reintroduce the Federal Marriage Amendment. Remember, this is the same congressman who is under the impression that between 70% to 85% of Americans oppose legalizing same-sex marriage.
- Rush Limbaugh, who has been married four times, claims the court’s marriage equality rulings show the “disintegration of the United States.”
- Janet Mefferd’s reaction to Washington, DC, churches ringing their bells in support of marriage equality: “America the Pagan Country rejoices in its evil.”
- Gary Bauer believes the “liberal media” is tricking people into thinking the Supreme Court approved marriage equality nationwide.
- Rick Perry has called for another special session of the Texas Legislature after Sen. Wendy Davis and her Democratic colleagues managed to block draconian anti-choice legislation in the state Senate early this morning.
- Yesterday, Texas Republican state Rep. Bill Zedler called Sen. Davis a “terrorist” and state GOP leaders claimed that Roe v. Wade, Planned Parenthood and sonogram laws were “not germane” to Davis’ abortion rights filibuster.
- Half-term governor Sarah Palin tells Breitbart News she will back primary challenges to GOP immigration reform supporters because “every politician should be held accountable for breaking their campaign promises.”
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am