Right Wing Leftovers - 6/26/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 6/26/2013 6:25 pm
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp believes that now is the time to reintroduce the Federal Marriage Amendment. Remember, this is the same congressman who is under the impression that between 70% to 85% of Americans oppose legalizing same-sex marriage.
- Rush Limbaugh, who has been married four times, claims the court’s marriage equality rulings show the “disintegration of the United States.”
- Janet Mefferd’s reaction to Washington, DC, churches ringing their bells in support of marriage equality: “America the Pagan Country rejoices in its evil.”
- Gary Bauer believes the “liberal media” is tricking people into thinking the Supreme Court approved marriage equality nationwide.
- Rick Perry has called for another special session of the Texas Legislature after Sen. Wendy Davis and her Democratic colleagues managed to block draconian anti-choice legislation in the state Senate early this morning.
- Yesterday, Texas Republican state Rep. Bill Zedler called Sen. Davis a “terrorist” and state GOP leaders claimed that Roe v. Wade, Planned Parenthood and sonogram laws were “not germane” to Davis’ abortion rights filibuster.
- Half-term governor Sarah Palin tells Breitbart News she will back primary challenges to GOP immigration reform supporters because “every politician should be held accountable for breaking their campaign promises.”
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm