Right Wing Leftovers - 6/26/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 6/26/2013 6:25 pm
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp believes that now is the time to reintroduce the Federal Marriage Amendment. Remember, this is the same congressman who is under the impression that between 70% to 85% of Americans oppose legalizing same-sex marriage.
- Rush Limbaugh, who has been married four times, claims the court’s marriage equality rulings show the “disintegration of the United States.”
- Janet Mefferd’s reaction to Washington, DC, churches ringing their bells in support of marriage equality: “America the Pagan Country rejoices in its evil.”
- Gary Bauer believes the “liberal media” is tricking people into thinking the Supreme Court approved marriage equality nationwide.
- Rick Perry has called for another special session of the Texas Legislature after Sen. Wendy Davis and her Democratic colleagues managed to block draconian anti-choice legislation in the state Senate early this morning.
- Yesterday, Texas Republican state Rep. Bill Zedler called Sen. Davis a “terrorist” and state GOP leaders claimed that Roe v. Wade, Planned Parenthood and sonogram laws were “not germane” to Davis’ abortion rights filibuster.
- Half-term governor Sarah Palin tells Breitbart News she will back primary challenges to GOP immigration reform supporters because “every politician should be held accountable for breaking their campaign promises.”
Share this post
9/1/15 @ 5:31
8/31/15 @ 5:32
8/31/15 @ 1:10
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am