Right Wing Leftovers - 6/26/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 6/26/2013 5:25 pm
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp believes that now is the time to reintroduce the Federal Marriage Amendment. Remember, this is the same congressman who is under the impression that between 70% to 85% of Americans oppose legalizing same-sex marriage.
- Rush Limbaugh, who has been married four times, claims the court’s marriage equality rulings show the “disintegration of the United States.”
- Janet Mefferd’s reaction to Washington, DC, churches ringing their bells in support of marriage equality: “America the Pagan Country rejoices in its evil.”
- Gary Bauer believes the “liberal media” is tricking people into thinking the Supreme Court approved marriage equality nationwide.
- Rick Perry has called for another special session of the Texas Legislature after Sen. Wendy Davis and her Democratic colleagues managed to block draconian anti-choice legislation in the state Senate early this morning.
- Yesterday, Texas Republican state Rep. Bill Zedler called Sen. Davis a “terrorist” and state GOP leaders claimed that Roe v. Wade, Planned Parenthood and sonogram laws were “not germane” to Davis’ abortion rights filibuster.
- Half-term governor Sarah Palin tells Breitbart News she will back primary challenges to GOP immigration reform supporters because “every politician should be held accountable for breaking their campaign promises.”
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/23/15 @ 10:42
1/22/15 @ 5:31
1/22/15 @ 1:00
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm