Right Wing Leftovers - 6/26/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/26/2012 5:30 pm
- NOM is now protesting General Mills, declaring "this is extremely serious! We cannot allow Corporate America throw its weight behind the gay marriage movement!"
- Janice Crouse says "the only group that has continued to remain pro-choice are those without any religion."
- Republican members of Congress continue to appear on Bryan Fischer's radio program, as yesterday Rep. Alan Nunnelee actually joined him in studio for an interview.
- Save California's Randy Thomasson says that "you, your children, your grandchildren, your friends and others you know deserve to know the truth about the unnatural, unhealthy, destructive and intolerant LGBT agenda, for that's what it is."
- Finally, it looks like David Barton and James Robison are bringing together a nice collection of Religious Right leaders for a pastors conference ahead of Glenn Beck's "Restoring Love" event next month.
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy1 day ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp1 day ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa1 day ago