Right Wing Leftovers - 6/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/14/2013 5:30 pm
- Grover Norquist is sad that Cathie Adams embarrassed herself by claiming that he had secretly converted to Islam.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know "Whatever Happened to Courage?"
- Jeb Bush says that "immigrants are more fertile."
- Rep. Steve King says that the anti-immigration event next week will technically just be a "press conference," because if they called it a protest or rally, they'd have to get a permit.
- Finally, FRC prays for the Boy Scouts, Supreme Court, and against Plan B.
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:34
10/10/14 @ 5:31
10/9/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am