Right Wing Leftovers - 6/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/14/2013 5:30 pm
- Grover Norquist is sad that Cathie Adams embarrassed herself by claiming that he had secretly converted to Islam.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know "Whatever Happened to Courage?"
- Jeb Bush says that "immigrants are more fertile."
- Rep. Steve King says that the anti-immigration event next week will technically just be a "press conference," because if they called it a protest or rally, they'd have to get a permit.
- Finally, FRC prays for the Boy Scouts, Supreme Court, and against Plan B.
Share this post
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am