Right Wing Leftovers - 6/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/14/2013 5:30 pm
- Grover Norquist is sad that Cathie Adams embarrassed herself by claiming that he had secretly converted to Islam.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know "Whatever Happened to Courage?"
- Jeb Bush says that "immigrants are more fertile."
- Rep. Steve King says that the anti-immigration event next week will technically just be a "press conference," because if they called it a protest or rally, they'd have to get a permit.
- Finally, FRC prays for the Boy Scouts, Supreme Court, and against Plan B.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am