Right Wing Leftovers - 6/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/14/2013 4:30 pm
- Grover Norquist is sad that Cathie Adams embarrassed herself by claiming that he had secretly converted to Islam.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know "Whatever Happened to Courage?"
- Jeb Bush says that "immigrants are more fertile."
- Rep. Steve King says that the anti-immigration event next week will technically just be a "press conference," because if they called it a protest or rally, they'd have to get a permit.
- Finally, FRC prays for the Boy Scouts, Supreme Court, and against Plan B.
Share this post
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/27/15 @ 3:21
2/25/15 @ 5:31
2/24/15 @ 5:32
2/23/15 @ 5:30
2/20/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am