Right Wing Leftovers - 6/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/14/2013 5:30 pm
- Grover Norquist is sad that Cathie Adams embarrassed herself by claiming that he had secretly converted to Islam.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know "Whatever Happened to Courage?"
- Jeb Bush says that "immigrants are more fertile."
- Rep. Steve King says that the anti-immigration event next week will technically just be a "press conference," because if they called it a protest or rally, they'd have to get a permit.
- Finally, FRC prays for the Boy Scouts, Supreme Court, and against Plan B.
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm