Right Wing Leftovers - 6/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/11/2013 5:31 pm
- Today, Randall Terry and crew went to the US Capitol to "flog Rep. Peter King in effigy" in order to "to show support for whistleblower Edward Snowden."
- Even without speaking, Glenn Beck can still wind up in tears.
- Rick Santorum will receive the Vision America "Nation Hero of Faith Award" at a ceremony in September.
- If E.W. Jackson becomes Lt. Governor, maybe he can hire a copy editor.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer stretches to explain how the 4th Amendment is rooted in the Bible.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm