Right Wing Leftovers - 6/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/11/2013 4:31 pm
- Today, Randall Terry and crew went to the US Capitol to "flog Rep. Peter King in effigy" in order to "to show support for whistleblower Edward Snowden."
- Even without speaking, Glenn Beck can still wind up in tears.
- Rick Santorum will receive the Vision America "Nation Hero of Faith Award" at a ceremony in September.
- If E.W. Jackson becomes Lt. Governor, maybe he can hire a copy editor.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer stretches to explain how the 4th Amendment is rooted in the Bible.
Share this post
3/2/15 @ 5:30
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/27/15 @ 1:20
2/25/15 @ 5:31
PFAW And Allies Call On GOP Presidential Candidates To Distance Themselves From CPAC’s White Nationalist Sponsor
2/25/15 @ 12:35
2/24/15 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am