Right Wing Leftovers - 6/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/11/2013 5:31 pm
- Today, Randall Terry and crew went to the US Capitol to "flog Rep. Peter King in effigy" in order to "to show support for whistleblower Edward Snowden."
- Even without speaking, Glenn Beck can still wind up in tears.
- Rick Santorum will receive the Vision America "Nation Hero of Faith Award" at a ceremony in September.
- If E.W. Jackson becomes Lt. Governor, maybe he can hire a copy editor.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer stretches to explain how the 4th Amendment is rooted in the Bible.
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Santorum: Official Response To Ebola Demonstrates Why Conservatives Don't Trust Government Or Experts
10/17/14 @ 10:47
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:34
10/10/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am