Right Wing Leftovers - 6/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/11/2013 5:31 pm
- Today, Randall Terry and crew went to the US Capitol to "flog Rep. Peter King in effigy" in order to "to show support for whistleblower Edward Snowden."
- Even without speaking, Glenn Beck can still wind up in tears.
- Rick Santorum will receive the Vision America "Nation Hero of Faith Award" at a ceremony in September.
- If E.W. Jackson becomes Lt. Governor, maybe he can hire a copy editor.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer stretches to explain how the 4th Amendment is rooted in the Bible.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am