Right Wing Leftovers - 6/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/11/2013 5:31 pm
- Today, Randall Terry and crew went to the US Capitol to "flog Rep. Peter King in effigy" in order to "to show support for whistleblower Edward Snowden."
- Even without speaking, Glenn Beck can still wind up in tears.
- Rick Santorum will receive the Vision America "Nation Hero of Faith Award" at a ceremony in September.
- If E.W. Jackson becomes Lt. Governor, maybe he can hire a copy editor.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer stretches to explain how the 4th Amendment is rooted in the Bible.
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm