Right Wing Leftovers - 5/9/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 5/9/2013 4:20 pm
- The Minnesota State House today approved marriage equality legislation.
- But according to Brian Brown, Minnesota’s marriage equality bill will cause “incredible social damage” and also “hurts the economy.”
- Richard Land warns that if the immigration reform bill includes protections for same-sex couples then “most, if not all of us, would have to oppose it.”
- The Family Research Council is asking people to pray for churches that “have abandoned the Bible” and “religious adversaries” like Mikey Weinstein, warning that “the worst can be averted only by national repentance and God-sent Awakening.”
- William Murray says what we have known for a very long time: “By backing Mark Sanford, or by saying nothing to stop his re-ascendancy, the social conservative leaders of the Christian right have declared that they are Republicans first and moral leaders maybe second, third or fourth.”
Share this post
12/4/13 @ 5:33
12/3/13 @ 5:30
12/2/13 @ 5:30
11/27/13 @ 3:30
11/26/13 @ 5:30
The Obama-Soros Conspiracy To Nuke America And Kill 300 Million People Exposed!
11/21/13 @ 4:15pm
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Derbyshire: 12 Years A Slave Is 'Abolitionist Porn'
11/22/13 @ 1:40pm
RWW YouTube Account Offline Again After Klingenschmitt Files More Bogus Claims
11/21/13 @ 2:00pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm