Right Wing Leftovers - 5/9/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 5/9/2013 4:20 pm
- The Minnesota State House today approved marriage equality legislation.
- But according to Brian Brown, Minnesota’s marriage equality bill will cause “incredible social damage” and also “hurts the economy.”
- Richard Land warns that if the immigration reform bill includes protections for same-sex couples then “most, if not all of us, would have to oppose it.”
- The Family Research Council is asking people to pray for churches that “have abandoned the Bible” and “religious adversaries” like Mikey Weinstein, warning that “the worst can be averted only by national repentance and God-sent Awakening.”
- William Murray says what we have known for a very long time: “By backing Mark Sanford, or by saying nothing to stop his re-ascendancy, the social conservative leaders of the Christian right have declared that they are Republicans first and moral leaders maybe second, third or fourth.”
Share this post
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/25/15 @ 5:31
2/24/15 @ 5:32
2/23/15 @ 5:30
2/20/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am