Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/3/2011 4:44 pm
- Joseph Farah celebrates CPAC's dumping of GOProud.
- Get your tickets for the forthcoming anti-Palin documentary "Sarah Palin — You Betcha."
- Rick Perry says he has "no idea what God's plans are for me, but I'm going to try to be as faithful to him as I can be" in deciding to run for president.
- On a related note, perhaps all the talk of Perry shaking-up the GOP race is just that.
- Finally, I can't wait to see the National Organization for Marriage maintain its anti-boycott stance and start going after the American Family Association.
Share this post
11/26/13 @ 10:44
11/22/13 @ 5:30
11/22/13 @ 1:55
11/8/13 @ 5:35
11/6/13 @ 5:30
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Derbyshire: 12 Years A Slave Is 'Abolitionist Porn'
11/22/13 @ 1:40pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am