Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/3/2011 5:44 pm
- Joseph Farah celebrates CPAC's dumping of GOProud.
- Get your tickets for the forthcoming anti-Palin documentary "Sarah Palin — You Betcha."
- Rick Perry says he has "no idea what God's plans are for me, but I'm going to try to be as faithful to him as I can be" in deciding to run for president.
- On a related note, perhaps all the talk of Perry shaking-up the GOP race is just that.
- Finally, I can't wait to see the National Organization for Marriage maintain its anti-boycott stance and start going after the American Family Association.
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 10:42
10/21/14 @ 3:10
10/9/14 @ 5:31
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am