Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/3/2011 5:44 pm
- Joseph Farah celebrates CPAC's dumping of GOProud.
- Get your tickets for the forthcoming anti-Palin documentary "Sarah Palin — You Betcha."
- Rick Perry says he has "no idea what God's plans are for me, but I'm going to try to be as faithful to him as I can be" in deciding to run for president.
- On a related note, perhaps all the talk of Perry shaking-up the GOP race is just that.
- Finally, I can't wait to see the National Organization for Marriage maintain its anti-boycott stance and start going after the American Family Association.
Share this post
4/15/14 @ 11:29
Paranoia-Rama: Hitler's 'Super Gay' Race, Gun Tracking Bracelet Myth & Another Bogus Religious Right Persecution Story
4/11/14 @ 12:10
3/28/14 @ 10:45
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am