Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/3/2011 4:44 pm
- Joseph Farah celebrates CPAC's dumping of GOProud.
- Get your tickets for the forthcoming anti-Palin documentary "Sarah Palin — You Betcha."
- Rick Perry says he has "no idea what God's plans are for me, but I'm going to try to be as faithful to him as I can be" in deciding to run for president.
- On a related note, perhaps all the talk of Perry shaking-up the GOP race is just that.
- Finally, I can't wait to see the National Organization for Marriage maintain its anti-boycott stance and start going after the American Family Association.
1/5/16 @ 2:15
12/29/15 @ 10:20
12/23/15 @ 11:15
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Louie Gohmert: We Got Sanders Because We Let 'Hippies From The '60s' Become Teachers
2/11/16 @ 11:50am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm