Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/3/2011 5:44 pm
- Joseph Farah celebrates CPAC's dumping of GOProud.
- Get your tickets for the forthcoming anti-Palin documentary "Sarah Palin — You Betcha."
- Rick Perry says he has "no idea what God's plans are for me, but I'm going to try to be as faithful to him as I can be" in deciding to run for president.
- On a related note, perhaps all the talk of Perry shaking-up the GOP race is just that.
- Finally, I can't wait to see the National Organization for Marriage maintain its anti-boycott stance and start going after the American Family Association.
Share this post
10/9/14 @ 5:31
Ted Cruz And GOP Leaders Record Ads For Far-Right Groups: 'God's People' Must 'Restore' American Values
9/30/14 @ 10:42
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am