Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/10/2011 5:25 pm
- Herman Cain has managed to make Alan Keyes seem reasonable, so that is quite an accomplishment.
- Rep. Peter King will be holding a second round of hearings on "Muslim radicalization" next week.
- Focus on the Family responds to allegations that the organization has given up the fight against gay marriage.
- It looks like Liberty University will finally get a polling place on campus.
- Finally, Gary Cass is very upset that the White House issued a proclamation recognizing LGBT Pride Month: "Christians know God is not mocked. We refuse to affirm their lie and the social chaos Obama and his allies want to impose, like redefining marriage ... Help us tell President Obama to repent for corrupting our children by publicly endorsing sinful perversion."
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:05
5/1/15 @ 11:40
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm