Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/10/2011 5:25 pm
- Herman Cain has managed to make Alan Keyes seem reasonable, so that is quite an accomplishment.
- Rep. Peter King will be holding a second round of hearings on "Muslim radicalization" next week.
- Focus on the Family responds to allegations that the organization has given up the fight against gay marriage.
- It looks like Liberty University will finally get a polling place on campus.
- Finally, Gary Cass is very upset that the White House issued a proclamation recognizing LGBT Pride Month: "Christians know God is not mocked. We refuse to affirm their lie and the social chaos Obama and his allies want to impose, like redefining marriage ... Help us tell President Obama to repent for corrupting our children by publicly endorsing sinful perversion."
Share this post
6/19/13 @ 5:30
6/17/13 @ 5:38
6/4/13 @ 5:32
5/30/13 @ 3:05
5/30/13 @ 2:07
5/22/13 @ 5:31
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm