Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/10/2011 4:25 pm
- Herman Cain has managed to make Alan Keyes seem reasonable, so that is quite an accomplishment.
- Rep. Peter King will be holding a second round of hearings on "Muslim radicalization" next week.
- Focus on the Family responds to allegations that the organization has given up the fight against gay marriage.
- It looks like Liberty University will finally get a polling place on campus.
- Finally, Gary Cass is very upset that the White House issued a proclamation recognizing LGBT Pride Month: "Christians know God is not mocked. We refuse to affirm their lie and the social chaos Obama and his allies want to impose, like redefining marriage ... Help us tell President Obama to repent for corrupting our children by publicly endorsing sinful perversion."
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm