Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/10/2011 5:25 pm
- Herman Cain has managed to make Alan Keyes seem reasonable, so that is quite an accomplishment.
- Rep. Peter King will be holding a second round of hearings on "Muslim radicalization" next week.
- Focus on the Family responds to allegations that the organization has given up the fight against gay marriage.
- It looks like Liberty University will finally get a polling place on campus.
- Finally, Gary Cass is very upset that the White House issued a proclamation recognizing LGBT Pride Month: "Christians know God is not mocked. We refuse to affirm their lie and the social chaos Obama and his allies want to impose, like redefining marriage ... Help us tell President Obama to repent for corrupting our children by publicly endorsing sinful perversion."
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm