Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/10/2011 5:25 pm
- Herman Cain has managed to make Alan Keyes seem reasonable, so that is quite an accomplishment.
- Rep. Peter King will be holding a second round of hearings on "Muslim radicalization" next week.
- Focus on the Family responds to allegations that the organization has given up the fight against gay marriage.
- It looks like Liberty University will finally get a polling place on campus.
- Finally, Gary Cass is very upset that the White House issued a proclamation recognizing LGBT Pride Month: "Christians know God is not mocked. We refuse to affirm their lie and the social chaos Obama and his allies want to impose, like redefining marriage ... Help us tell President Obama to repent for corrupting our children by publicly endorsing sinful perversion."
9/13/16 @ 11:10
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/19/16 @ 5:32
8/10/16 @ 5:30
7/14/16 @ 4:08
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm