Right Wing Leftovers - 5/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 5/28/2013 5:15 pm
- Shockingly, Republican politicians are far more likely to make false statements than Democrats.
- Speaking of fallacious claims, did you know that President Obama was using cocaine and having sex with another man during the Benghazi attack?
- Bob Vander Plaats is giddy about Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s potential run for president.
- Rick Santorum endorsed American Spectator editor Quin Hillyer’s campaign for Congress.
- The Creation Museum is introducing an exhibit on how stories about dragons prove that humans lived with dinosaurs.
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will be keynoting Janet Porter’s latest fundraiser.
- Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler is defending a pastor who was charged with covering up sexual abuse.
- Townhall’s John Hawkins has come up with the “10 Musicians Who Should Be Blacklisted By Conservatives.”
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:30
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm