Right Wing Leftovers - 5/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 5/28/2013 6:15 pm
- Shockingly, Republican politicians are far more likely to make false statements than Democrats.
- Speaking of fallacious claims, did you know that President Obama was using cocaine and having sex with another man during the Benghazi attack?
- Bob Vander Plaats is giddy about Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s potential run for president.
- Rick Santorum endorsed American Spectator editor Quin Hillyer’s campaign for Congress.
- The Creation Museum is introducing an exhibit on how stories about dragons prove that humans lived with dinosaurs.
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will be keynoting Janet Porter’s latest fundraiser.
- Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler is defending a pastor who was charged with covering up sexual abuse.
- Townhall’s John Hawkins has come up with the “10 Musicians Who Should Be Blacklisted By Conservatives.”
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
David Duke Hails Donald Trump For Thwarting The 'Jewish Supremacists Who Control Our Country'
5/4/16 @ 3:00pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm
Glenn Beck: 'You Will Never Have Another Republican President Ever Again'
5/4/16 @ 12:26pm