Right Wing Leftovers - 5/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 5/28/2013 6:15 pm
- Shockingly, Republican politicians are far more likely to make false statements than Democrats.
- Speaking of fallacious claims, did you know that President Obama was using cocaine and having sex with another man during the Benghazi attack?
- Bob Vander Plaats is giddy about Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s potential run for president.
- Rick Santorum endorsed American Spectator editor Quin Hillyer’s campaign for Congress.
- The Creation Museum is introducing an exhibit on how stories about dragons prove that humans lived with dinosaurs.
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will be keynoting Janet Porter’s latest fundraiser.
- Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler is defending a pastor who was charged with covering up sexual abuse.
- Townhall’s John Hawkins has come up with the “10 Musicians Who Should Be Blacklisted By Conservatives.”
Share this post
4/27/15 @ 5:40
Anti-Gay Activists Warn Supreme Court of 'Tyranny' & God's 'Wrath Upon America' Following Marriage Decision
4/27/15 @ 1:45
4/24/15 @ 5:08
4/24/15 @ 2:05
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm