Right Wing Leftovers - 5/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 5/28/2013 6:15 pm
- Shockingly, Republican politicians are far more likely to make false statements than Democrats.
- Speaking of fallacious claims, did you know that President Obama was using cocaine and having sex with another man during the Benghazi attack?
- Bob Vander Plaats is giddy about Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s potential run for president.
- Rick Santorum endorsed American Spectator editor Quin Hillyer’s campaign for Congress.
- The Creation Museum is introducing an exhibit on how stories about dragons prove that humans lived with dinosaurs.
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will be keynoting Janet Porter’s latest fundraiser.
- Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler is defending a pastor who was charged with covering up sexual abuse.
- Townhall’s John Hawkins has come up with the “10 Musicians Who Should Be Blacklisted By Conservatives.”
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 12:25
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm