Right Wing Leftovers - 5/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 5/28/2013 5:15 pm
- Shockingly, Republican politicians are far more likely to make false statements than Democrats.
- Speaking of fallacious claims, did you know that President Obama was using cocaine and having sex with another man during the Benghazi attack?
- Bob Vander Plaats is giddy about Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s potential run for president.
- Rick Santorum endorsed American Spectator editor Quin Hillyer’s campaign for Congress.
- The Creation Museum is introducing an exhibit on how stories about dragons prove that humans lived with dinosaurs.
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will be keynoting Janet Porter’s latest fundraiser.
- Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler is defending a pastor who was charged with covering up sexual abuse.
- Townhall’s John Hawkins has come up with the “10 Musicians Who Should Be Blacklisted By Conservatives.”
Share this post
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
11/17/14 @ 5:31
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44
11/14/14 @ 5:30
Colorado GOPer Gordon Klingenschmitt's 10 Craziest Moments: Homophobia, Exorcisms And More!
11/7/14 @ 12:40pm
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm