Right Wing Leftovers - 5/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/22/2013 4:31 pm
- It is a battle of crazed conspiracy theorists as Rick Wiles goes after Alex Jones.
- Anti-gay activists are accusing the Boy Scouts of trying to rig the voting in favor of changing the organization's anti-gay policy (Of course, nobody should really trust what Cathy Ruse claims in the first place.)
- Gary Cass has written a book titled "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed."
- Is 'Coach' Dave Daubenmire capable of making a video where he doesn't scream the entire time?
- Bryan Fischer runs down a list of terms that GLAAD believes are offensive and says that anti-gay activists ought to be sure to use them.
- Finally, anti-gay activist Brad Dacus has apologized for saying, back in 2008, that failing to pass Proposition 8 was like failing to stop the Nazis:
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
1/21/15 @ 5:32
1/20/15 @ 5:30
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm