Right Wing Leftovers - 5/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/22/2013 5:31 pm
- It is a battle of crazed conspiracy theorists as Rick Wiles goes after Alex Jones.
- Anti-gay activists are accusing the Boy Scouts of trying to rig the voting in favor of changing the organization's anti-gay policy (Of course, nobody should really trust what Cathy Ruse claims in the first place.)
- Gary Cass has written a book titled "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed."
- Is 'Coach' Dave Daubenmire capable of making a video where he doesn't scream the entire time?
- Bryan Fischer runs down a list of terms that GLAAD believes are offensive and says that anti-gay activists ought to be sure to use them.
- Finally, anti-gay activist Brad Dacus has apologized for saying, back in 2008, that failing to pass Proposition 8 was like failing to stop the Nazis:
Share this post
3/10/14 @ 5:30
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 5:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm