Right Wing Leftovers - 5/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/22/2013 5:31 pm
- It is a battle of crazed conspiracy theorists as Rick Wiles goes after Alex Jones.
- Anti-gay activists are accusing the Boy Scouts of trying to rig the voting in favor of changing the organization's anti-gay policy (Of course, nobody should really trust what Cathy Ruse claims in the first place.)
- Gary Cass has written a book titled "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed."
- Is 'Coach' Dave Daubenmire capable of making a video where he doesn't scream the entire time?
- Bryan Fischer runs down a list of terms that GLAAD believes are offensive and says that anti-gay activists ought to be sure to use them.
- Finally, anti-gay activist Brad Dacus has apologized for saying, back in 2008, that failing to pass Proposition 8 was like failing to stop the Nazis:
Share this post
9/4/15 @ 3:34
9/3/15 @ 5:30
'There Will Be Blood': Bryan Fischer And Caller Agree The Kim Davis Controversy Is 'A Pivotal Point In American History'
9/3/15 @ 3:43
9/2/15 @ 5:31
9/1/15 @ 5:31
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Meet The Hate Group Trying To Turn Kim Davis Into The Anti-Gay Rosa Parks
9/3/15 @ 1:30pm