Right Wing Leftovers - 5/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/22/2013 5:31 pm
- It is a battle of crazed conspiracy theorists as Rick Wiles goes after Alex Jones.
- Anti-gay activists are accusing the Boy Scouts of trying to rig the voting in favor of changing the organization's anti-gay policy (Of course, nobody should really trust what Cathy Ruse claims in the first place.)
- Gary Cass has written a book titled "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed."
- Is 'Coach' Dave Daubenmire capable of making a video where he doesn't scream the entire time?
- Bryan Fischer runs down a list of terms that GLAAD believes are offensive and says that anti-gay activists ought to be sure to use them.
- Finally, anti-gay activist Brad Dacus has apologized for saying, back in 2008, that failing to pass Proposition 8 was like failing to stop the Nazis:
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm