Right Wing Leftovers - 5/19/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/19/2014 4:30 pm
- Oregon has become the latest state to see its anti-gay marriage amendment struck down.
- A smart take from Jeff Crouere: "It seems the politically correct liberals in charge of the NFL are admirers of communism. In Red China, Cambodia, Vietnam and other countries communist tyrants forced citizens into re-education camps to 'enlighten' their subjects about the wonderful 'benefits' of totalitarianism."
- The Maine Ethics Commission is considering whether to fine the National Organization for Marriage $50,000 "for failing to register and disclose its activities in Maine’s 2009 same-sex marriage referendum."
- NOM, for its part, announced that it would fight against any possible fine.
- Finally, the AFA's Tim Wildmon invited Allen West to be a guest on his radio show and then completely forget why he had invited him on and what he wanted to talk about.
Share this post
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/25/15 @ 5:31
Frank Gaffney: 'How Could This President Love America' When He Was 'Marinated' In A 'Deep Hatred' For It
2/25/15 @ 3:24
2/24/15 @ 5:32
2/23/15 @ 5:30
2/20/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am