Right Wing Leftovers - 5/19/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/19/2014 5:30 pm
- Oregon has become the latest state to see its anti-gay marriage amendment struck down.
- A smart take from Jeff Crouere: "It seems the politically correct liberals in charge of the NFL are admirers of communism. In Red China, Cambodia, Vietnam and other countries communist tyrants forced citizens into re-education camps to 'enlighten' their subjects about the wonderful 'benefits' of totalitarianism."
- The Maine Ethics Commission is considering whether to fine the National Organization for Marriage $50,000 "for failing to register and disclose its activities in Maine’s 2009 same-sex marriage referendum."
- NOM, for its part, announced that it would fight against any possible fine.
- Finally, the AFA's Tim Wildmon invited Allen West to be a guest on his radio show and then completely forget why he had invited him on and what he wanted to talk about.
Share this post
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm