Right Wing Leftovers - 5/19/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/19/2014 5:30 pm
- Oregon has become the latest state to see its anti-gay marriage amendment struck down.
- A smart take from Jeff Crouere: "It seems the politically correct liberals in charge of the NFL are admirers of communism. In Red China, Cambodia, Vietnam and other countries communist tyrants forced citizens into re-education camps to 'enlighten' their subjects about the wonderful 'benefits' of totalitarianism."
- The Maine Ethics Commission is considering whether to fine the National Organization for Marriage $50,000 "for failing to register and disclose its activities in Maine’s 2009 same-sex marriage referendum."
- NOM, for its part, announced that it would fight against any possible fine.
- Finally, the AFA's Tim Wildmon invited Allen West to be a guest on his radio show and then completely forget why he had invited him on and what he wanted to talk about.
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:08
4/23/15 @ 5:31
4/22/15 @ 5:29
4/20/15 @ 5:30
Wildmon: The Left Hates Us Because We 'Represent God's Message Of A Moral Standard Having To Do With Sexuality'
4/20/15 @ 1:55
4/17/15 @ 5:30
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm