Right Wing Leftovers - 5/19/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/19/2014 5:30 pm
- Oregon has become the latest state to see its anti-gay marriage amendment struck down.
- A smart take from Jeff Crouere: "It seems the politically correct liberals in charge of the NFL are admirers of communism. In Red China, Cambodia, Vietnam and other countries communist tyrants forced citizens into re-education camps to 'enlighten' their subjects about the wonderful 'benefits' of totalitarianism."
- The Maine Ethics Commission is considering whether to fine the National Organization for Marriage $50,000 "for failing to register and disclose its activities in Maine’s 2009 same-sex marriage referendum."
- NOM, for its part, announced that it would fight against any possible fine.
- Finally, the AFA's Tim Wildmon invited Allen West to be a guest on his radio show and then completely forget why he had invited him on and what he wanted to talk about.
Share this post
7/30/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 3:25
7/28/14 @ 5:32
7/25/14 @ 5:30
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am