Right Wing Leftovers - 5/19/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/19/2014 5:30 pm
- Oregon has become the latest state to see its anti-gay marriage amendment struck down.
- A smart take from Jeff Crouere: "It seems the politically correct liberals in charge of the NFL are admirers of communism. In Red China, Cambodia, Vietnam and other countries communist tyrants forced citizens into re-education camps to 'enlighten' their subjects about the wonderful 'benefits' of totalitarianism."
- The Maine Ethics Commission is considering whether to fine the National Organization for Marriage $50,000 "for failing to register and disclose its activities in Maine’s 2009 same-sex marriage referendum."
- NOM, for its part, announced that it would fight against any possible fine.
- Finally, the AFA's Tim Wildmon invited Allen West to be a guest on his radio show and then completely forget why he had invited him on and what he wanted to talk about.
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/16/14 @ 2:35
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm