Right Wing Leftovers - 5/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/13/2013 4:32 pm
- In case you need them, here are "25 Reasons To Dislike Liberals."
- For some reason, it is "Erik Rush Week" on America's Web Radio.com
- Rand Paul is working closely with Religious Right organizer David Lane to connect with evangelicals as he contemplates making a run for president in 2016.
- The Common Core conspiracy theorists win another round.
- Presumably there is some point to Gary Bauer's latest video, but we have no idea what it is supposed to be.
- Finally, Larry Klayman argues that if President Clinton had been removed from office, then Benghazi never would have happened.
Share this post
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
12/11/14 @ 5:30
12/10/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm