Right Wing Leftovers - 5/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/13/2013 4:32 pm
- In case you need them, here are "25 Reasons To Dislike Liberals."
- For some reason, it is "Erik Rush Week" on America's Web Radio.com
- Rand Paul is working closely with Religious Right organizer David Lane to connect with evangelicals as he contemplates making a run for president in 2016.
- The Common Core conspiracy theorists win another round.
- Presumably there is some point to Gary Bauer's latest video, but we have no idea what it is supposed to be.
- Finally, Larry Klayman argues that if President Clinton had been removed from office, then Benghazi never would have happened.
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm