Right Wing Leftovers - 5/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/13/2013 5:32 pm
- In case you need them, here are "25 Reasons To Dislike Liberals."
- For some reason, it is "Erik Rush Week" on America's Web Radio.com
- Rand Paul is working closely with Religious Right organizer David Lane to connect with evangelicals as he contemplates making a run for president in 2016.
- The Common Core conspiracy theorists win another round.
- Presumably there is some point to Gary Bauer's latest video, but we have no idea what it is supposed to be.
- Finally, Larry Klayman argues that if President Clinton had been removed from office, then Benghazi never would have happened.
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm