Right Wing Leftovers - 5/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/13/2013 5:32 pm
- In case you need them, here are "25 Reasons To Dislike Liberals."
- For some reason, it is "Erik Rush Week" on America's Web Radio.com
- Rand Paul is working closely with Religious Right organizer David Lane to connect with evangelicals as he contemplates making a run for president in 2016.
- The Common Core conspiracy theorists win another round.
- Presumably there is some point to Gary Bauer's latest video, but we have no idea what it is supposed to be.
- Finally, Larry Klayman argues that if President Clinton had been removed from office, then Benghazi never would have happened.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm