Right Wing Leftovers - 5/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/13/2013 5:32 pm
- In case you need them, here are "25 Reasons To Dislike Liberals."
- For some reason, it is "Erik Rush Week" on America's Web Radio.com
- Rand Paul is working closely with Religious Right organizer David Lane to connect with evangelicals as he contemplates making a run for president in 2016.
- The Common Core conspiracy theorists win another round.
- Presumably there is some point to Gary Bauer's latest video, but we have no idea what it is supposed to be.
- Finally, Larry Klayman argues that if President Clinton had been removed from office, then Benghazi never would have happened.
Share this post
7/21/14 @ 5:31
7/15/14 @ 5:30
7/14/14 @ 5:31
7/11/14 @ 5:10
7/10/14 @ 5:42
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm