Right Wing Leftovers - 5/11/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/11/2012 5:30 pm
- James Robison writes that the "decision voiced by our president yesterday concerning marriage should break the heart of every person of faith, all who believe in the God of the Bible and have any confidence in His Holy Word."
- Penny Nance of Concerned Women for America says she "would be shocked" if Mitt Romney went ahead with the scheduled fundraiser with the chairman of the company that manufacturers the Plan B “morning-after pill.”
- Apparently the fact that something is totally false is not going to stop OneNewsNow from reporting it as true.
- Bryan Fischer writes up "excerpts from the speech Mitt Romney should give tomorrow if he wants to be our next president."
- Undeterred by the news that her "Heartbeat Bill" is dead, Janet Porter presses on.
- Finally, FRC prays against Planned Parenthood, asking that God will "continue to motivate State leaders to do their part to end this too-long running evil empire."
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am