Right Wing Leftovers - 5/11/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/11/2012 4:30 pm
- James Robison writes that the "decision voiced by our president yesterday concerning marriage should break the heart of every person of faith, all who believe in the God of the Bible and have any confidence in His Holy Word."
- Penny Nance of Concerned Women for America says she "would be shocked" if Mitt Romney went ahead with the scheduled fundraiser with the chairman of the company that manufacturers the Plan B “morning-after pill.”
- Apparently the fact that something is totally false is not going to stop OneNewsNow from reporting it as true.
- Bryan Fischer writes up "excerpts from the speech Mitt Romney should give tomorrow if he wants to be our next president."
- Undeterred by the news that her "Heartbeat Bill" is dead, Janet Porter presses on.
- Finally, FRC prays against Planned Parenthood, asking that God will "continue to motivate State leaders to do their part to end this too-long running evil empire."
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
11/17/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm