Right Wing Leftovers - 5/11/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/11/2012 5:30 pm
- James Robison writes that the "decision voiced by our president yesterday concerning marriage should break the heart of every person of faith, all who believe in the God of the Bible and have any confidence in His Holy Word."
- Penny Nance of Concerned Women for America says she "would be shocked" if Mitt Romney went ahead with the scheduled fundraiser with the chairman of the company that manufacturers the Plan B “morning-after pill.”
- Apparently the fact that something is totally false is not going to stop OneNewsNow from reporting it as true.
- Bryan Fischer writes up "excerpts from the speech Mitt Romney should give tomorrow if he wants to be our next president."
- Undeterred by the news that her "Heartbeat Bill" is dead, Janet Porter presses on.
- Finally, FRC prays against Planned Parenthood, asking that God will "continue to motivate State leaders to do their part to end this too-long running evil empire."
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm