Right Wing Leftovers - 5/11/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/11/2012 5:30 pm
- James Robison writes that the "decision voiced by our president yesterday concerning marriage should break the heart of every person of faith, all who believe in the God of the Bible and have any confidence in His Holy Word."
- Penny Nance of Concerned Women for America says she "would be shocked" if Mitt Romney went ahead with the scheduled fundraiser with the chairman of the company that manufacturers the Plan B “morning-after pill.”
- Apparently the fact that something is totally false is not going to stop OneNewsNow from reporting it as true.
- Bryan Fischer writes up "excerpts from the speech Mitt Romney should give tomorrow if he wants to be our next president."
- Undeterred by the news that her "Heartbeat Bill" is dead, Janet Porter presses on.
- Finally, FRC prays against Planned Parenthood, asking that God will "continue to motivate State leaders to do their part to end this too-long running evil empire."
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:34
10/10/14 @ 5:31
10/9/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am