Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/21/2011 4:32 pm
- Texas Governor Rick Perry has issued a proclamation urging residents to pray for rain.
- Read through this and tell me exactly where Ralph Reed "takes on the liberal media."
- FRC is mobilizing activists to urge the Supreme Court to accept the case of Davenport v. American Atheists.
- Speaking of FRC, Peter Sprigg is upset with proposed curriculum in Maryland that doesn't show gays as perverted miserable freaks.
- Know how the Religious Right is always going on about European countries are shutting down the rights of Christians?
- Finally, the quote of the day from Ken Hutcherson: "The Babylonian empire failed, the Persian Empire failed, the Greek Empire failed, and the Roman Empire was dispersed when the people failed to remember what made them great. The common denominator for the failure of all these world powers was the breakdown of the family." Really? I'd really like to see some documentation for this claim.
Share this post
Right-Wing 'Religious Freedom' Narrative Taken To Its Logical Extreme With Anti-Gay, Anti-Evolution Push
2/14/14 @ 1:25
2/12/14 @ 10:50
2/11/14 @ 2:24
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm