Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/21/2011 5:32 pm
- Texas Governor Rick Perry has issued a proclamation urging residents to pray for rain.
- Read through this and tell me exactly where Ralph Reed "takes on the liberal media."
- FRC is mobilizing activists to urge the Supreme Court to accept the case of Davenport v. American Atheists.
- Speaking of FRC, Peter Sprigg is upset with proposed curriculum in Maryland that doesn't show gays as perverted miserable freaks.
- Know how the Religious Right is always going on about European countries are shutting down the rights of Christians?
- Finally, the quote of the day from Ken Hutcherson: "The Babylonian empire failed, the Persian Empire failed, the Greek Empire failed, and the Roman Empire was dispersed when the people failed to remember what made them great. The common denominator for the failure of all these world powers was the breakdown of the family." Really? I'd really like to see some documentation for this claim.
Share this post
5/29/15 @ 5:34
FRC Spox: Gays 'Bitterly Attacked' Uganda, Forcing Homosexuality 'Down The Throats Of Other Countries'
5/28/15 @ 4:40
1/30/15 @ 2:28
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm