Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/21/2011 5:32 pm
- Texas Governor Rick Perry has issued a proclamation urging residents to pray for rain.
- Read through this and tell me exactly where Ralph Reed "takes on the liberal media."
- FRC is mobilizing activists to urge the Supreme Court to accept the case of Davenport v. American Atheists.
- Speaking of FRC, Peter Sprigg is upset with proposed curriculum in Maryland that doesn't show gays as perverted miserable freaks.
- Know how the Religious Right is always going on about European countries are shutting down the rights of Christians?
- Finally, the quote of the day from Ken Hutcherson: "The Babylonian empire failed, the Persian Empire failed, the Greek Empire failed, and the Roman Empire was dispersed when the people failed to remember what made them great. The common denominator for the failure of all these world powers was the breakdown of the family." Really? I'd really like to see some documentation for this claim.
Share this post
5/23/13 @ 5:29
5/23/13 @ 3:15
5/15/13 @ 4:49
5/14/13 @ 1:31
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- Round-Up: The best of EW Jackson, A second prayer was necessary, & Punch an Obama voter in the face t.co/QUYtYCFMT21 hour ago
- Leftovers: Tancredo for governor?, Ralph Reed to honor Pat Robertson, & Fischer wants BSA president fired t.co/gNsVwX18Ze1 hour ago
- Os Hillman: God might soon destroy America for tolerating gays & lesbians in "day of reckoning" t.co/U5BRbl17Gz2 hours ago