Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/21/2011 4:32 pm
- Texas Governor Rick Perry has issued a proclamation urging residents to pray for rain.
- Read through this and tell me exactly where Ralph Reed "takes on the liberal media."
- FRC is mobilizing activists to urge the Supreme Court to accept the case of Davenport v. American Atheists.
- Speaking of FRC, Peter Sprigg is upset with proposed curriculum in Maryland that doesn't show gays as perverted miserable freaks.
- Know how the Religious Right is always going on about European countries are shutting down the rights of Christians?
- Finally, the quote of the day from Ken Hutcherson: "The Babylonian empire failed, the Persian Empire failed, the Greek Empire failed, and the Roman Empire was dispersed when the people failed to remember what made them great. The common denominator for the failure of all these world powers was the breakdown of the family." Really? I'd really like to see some documentation for this claim.
Share this post
1/29/15 @ 1:49
1/23/15 @ 10:42
1/22/15 @ 1:00
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm