Right Wing Leftovers - 4/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/9/2014 5:31 pm
- Mike Huckabee says that he is not anti-gay, he is just on "the right side of the Bible."
- "[I]s Sarah Palin Relevant?, asks CBN's David Brody. "You betcha."
- Louie Gohmert is now claiming that his infamous "cast aspersions on my asparagus" comment was an intentional joke.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know, if gays are born that way, what about bisexuals, pedophiles, and those who practice bestiality?
- Finally, what is the solution to drug and alcohol addiction? "Just Pray NO!"
Share this post
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm