Right Wing Leftovers - 4/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/9/2014 4:31 pm
- Mike Huckabee says that he is not anti-gay, he is just on "the right side of the Bible."
- "[I]s Sarah Palin Relevant?, asks CBN's David Brody. "You betcha."
- Louie Gohmert is now claiming that his infamous "cast aspersions on my asparagus" comment was an intentional joke.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know, if gays are born that way, what about bisexuals, pedophiles, and those who practice bestiality?
- Finally, what is the solution to drug and alcohol addiction? "Just Pray NO!"
Share this post
3/5/15 @ 5:31
3/4/15 @ 5:30
3/4/15 @ 5:15
3/4/15 @ 10:33
3/3/15 @ 5:30
3/2/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm