Right Wing Leftovers - 4/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/9/2014 5:31 pm
- Mike Huckabee says that he is not anti-gay, he is just on "the right side of the Bible."
- "[I]s Sarah Palin Relevant?, asks CBN's David Brody. "You betcha."
- Louie Gohmert is now claiming that his infamous "cast aspersions on my asparagus" comment was an intentional joke.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know, if gays are born that way, what about bisexuals, pedophiles, and those who practice bestiality?
- Finally, what is the solution to drug and alcohol addiction? "Just Pray NO!"
Share this post
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/20/14 @ 5:31
8/19/14 @ 5:32
8/18/14 @ 5:30
8/15/14 @ 5:31
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am