Right Wing Leftovers - 4/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/9/2014 5:31 pm
- Mike Huckabee says that he is not anti-gay, he is just on "the right side of the Bible."
- "[I]s Sarah Palin Relevant?, asks CBN's David Brody. "You betcha."
- Louie Gohmert is now claiming that his infamous "cast aspersions on my asparagus" comment was an intentional joke.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know, if gays are born that way, what about bisexuals, pedophiles, and those who practice bestiality?
- Finally, what is the solution to drug and alcohol addiction? "Just Pray NO!"
Share this post
5/1/15 @ 5:35
5/1/15 @ 5:33
4/30/15 @ 5:34
4/30/15 @ 5:31
4/29/15 @ 5:30
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm
Right-Wing Pundits: Obama Persecuting Bachmann With 'End Times' Joke
4/28/15 @ 10:50am