Right Wing Leftovers - 4/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/9/2014 5:31 pm
- Mike Huckabee says that he is not anti-gay, he is just on "the right side of the Bible."
- "[I]s Sarah Palin Relevant?, asks CBN's David Brody. "You betcha."
- Louie Gohmert is now claiming that his infamous "cast aspersions on my asparagus" comment was an intentional joke.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to know, if gays are born that way, what about bisexuals, pedophiles, and those who practice bestiality?
- Finally, what is the solution to drug and alcohol addiction? "Just Pray NO!"
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
5/22/15 @ 5:05
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 12:25
5/20/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm