Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/29/2011 5:47 pm
- Tim Pawlenty undertakes the mandatory task required of all Republican presidential hopefuls: apologizing for once having cared about the environment.
- Looks like the next The Call rally will take place in Detroit, of all places.
- Rep. Michele Bachamnn will speak at Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Summit.
- John Hagee will speak at Liberty University.
- Finally, anti-Islam activist Robert Spencer says examining anti-Muslim sentiment is nothing more than "demonizing freedom fighters, people who are trying to fight to defend the freedom of speech and the freedom of conscience and the equality of rights of all people before the law."
Share this post
5/15/13 @ 4:45
Stakelbeck Condemns Obama for Defending Right to Build Mosques; Fears Muslim 'Infiltration' of the Bible Belt
5/15/13 @ 1:50
5/7/13 @ 3:35
4/30/13 @ 4:30
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- RT @jmattbarber: So sad. Rich 100-year history of @BoyScouts as "honorable" & "morally straight" ends in disgrace t.co/VkUAPFkmVQ58 minutes ago
- RT @ERLCDuke: Bad decision by BSA 2 allow openly homosexual scouts.I've nothing against those boys,but BSA isn't helping them & will devast…1 hour ago
- RT @jmattbarber: A sad day for Scouting & USA as @BoyScouts become latest formerly honorable institution to crumble under homofascist agend…1 hour ago