Right Wing Leftovers - 4/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/8/2014 5:30 pm
- Craig James allegedly lost his last job for being anti-gay so, of course, he has now been hired by the Family Research Council.
- Anti-immigration activists are not reacting well to Jeb Bush's statement that those who enter this country illegally do so as an "act of love."
- Robert Knight does not support the push for marriage equality: "It’s one thing to have the idea that a cow is now a horse. It’s another to use the power of the law to impose this delusion on everybody else. Same-sex 'marriage' is a direct attack on freedom of conscience for millions of people."
- Liberty University dismisses concerns that it has hired a gay choreographer for an upcoming production of Mary Poppins.
- Finally, James Dobson has a long list of ways that America is collapsing, including "in early March, Lena Dunham, the creator and star of the cable sitcom, Girls, appeared totally nude in a two minute skit on Saturday Night Live. She was naked as a jaybird. Dunham was accompanied by her co-star, Taran Killam, who was wearing nothing but a scanty leaf. Not only was the skit obscene; it mocked the biblical account of Creation and the Creator. Was there any outrage to the response? None that I heard about."
8/31/16 @ 5:30
8/30/16 @ 5:30
8/29/16 @ 5:30
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/25/16 @ 5:31
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton And Jimmy Kimmel Are Trying To Kill Me!
8/29/16 @ 5:05pm
Michael Savage: President Trump Must Violate The Civil Rights Of Liberals To Save America
8/30/16 @ 12:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm