Right Wing Leftovers - 4/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/8/2013 5:31 pm
- Anti-gay/anti-Mormon pastor Pastor Robert Jeffress opened a new $130 million campus at his church and Gov. Rick Perry was on hand to dedicate it.
- Glenn Beck returned from a week off today and guess what he talked about?
- This is actually an article from CNSNews: "Obama Responded Faster to Ebert's Death Than He Did to Thatcher's."
- We predict that this story about the Army supposedly calling evangelicals a threat is one of those things that we initially dismiss as obvious nonsense, but then end up having to write about because the Religious Right goes nuts over it.
- Ken Blackwell says there can be no comparison between the fight for gay rights and civil rights because "not all racists oppose same-sex marriage, and not all who oppose same-sex marriage are racists. To say otherwise is disrespectful and frankly ludicrous."
- Finally Rick Scarborough warns that "the drive to legalize same-sex unions is the linchpin of an effort that will eventually result in the criminalization of Christianity and traditional Judaism ... This is tyranny masquerading as enlightenment."
Share this post
10/1/14 @ 5:31
9/30/14 @ 5:30
Ted Cruz And GOP Leaders Record Ads For Far-Right Groups: 'God's People' Must 'Restore' American Values
9/30/14 @ 10:42
9/29/14 @ 5:31
9/25/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Sarah Palin Wants To Bring 'Truth' To '1400 Pennsylvania Avenue'
9/26/14 @ 4:50pm