Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/2/2011 5:33 pm
- Joseph Farah says he "wouldn't vote for Mitt Romney if he were running against Satan himself."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says the repeal of DADT will result in a "purge" of Christians from the military.
- Focus on the Family is not impressed with Barbara Bush's support for marriage equality.
- FRC 's Robert Morrison says Lila Rose "deserves a Pulitzer Prize."
- Anti-mosque activist Andy Sullivan opposes the "Ground Zero Mosque" because "according to the IRS, they are a religious 501c3 charity, meaning they cannot have access to federal monies. No religious institution has the right to have access to federal monies."
- Next, Bill O'Reilly will be asking "magnets, how do they work?"
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says we need to "start dismantling egregiously wrong precedents such as Roe v. Wade and Lawrence v. Texas."
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 2:20
11/26/14 @ 11:58
11/26/14 @ 10:27
11/25/14 @ 1:05
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm