Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/2/2011 6:33 pm
- Joseph Farah says he "wouldn't vote for Mitt Romney if he were running against Satan himself."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says the repeal of DADT will result in a "purge" of Christians from the military.
- Focus on the Family is not impressed with Barbara Bush's support for marriage equality.
- FRC 's Robert Morrison says Lila Rose "deserves a Pulitzer Prize."
- Anti-mosque activist Andy Sullivan opposes the "Ground Zero Mosque" because "according to the IRS, they are a religious 501c3 charity, meaning they cannot have access to federal monies. No religious institution has the right to have access to federal monies."
- Next, Bill O'Reilly will be asking "magnets, how do they work?"
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says we need to "start dismantling egregiously wrong precedents such as Roe v. Wade and Lawrence v. Texas."
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 3:23
8/29/14 @ 11:00
8/28/14 @ 11:21
8/27/14 @ 5:30
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am