Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/2/2011 6:33 pm
- Joseph Farah says he "wouldn't vote for Mitt Romney if he were running against Satan himself."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says the repeal of DADT will result in a "purge" of Christians from the military.
- Focus on the Family is not impressed with Barbara Bush's support for marriage equality.
- FRC 's Robert Morrison says Lila Rose "deserves a Pulitzer Prize."
- Anti-mosque activist Andy Sullivan opposes the "Ground Zero Mosque" because "according to the IRS, they are a religious 501c3 charity, meaning they cannot have access to federal monies. No religious institution has the right to have access to federal monies."
- Next, Bill O'Reilly will be asking "magnets, how do they work?"
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says we need to "start dismantling egregiously wrong precedents such as Roe v. Wade and Lawrence v. Texas."
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 4:15
3/7/14 @ 11:30
3/6/14 @ 6:08
3/5/14 @ 5:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm