Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/2/2011 6:33 pm
- Joseph Farah says he "wouldn't vote for Mitt Romney if he were running against Satan himself."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says the repeal of DADT will result in a "purge" of Christians from the military.
- Focus on the Family is not impressed with Barbara Bush's support for marriage equality.
- FRC 's Robert Morrison says Lila Rose "deserves a Pulitzer Prize."
- Anti-mosque activist Andy Sullivan opposes the "Ground Zero Mosque" because "according to the IRS, they are a religious 501c3 charity, meaning they cannot have access to federal monies. No religious institution has the right to have access to federal monies."
- Next, Bill O'Reilly will be asking "magnets, how do they work?"
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says we need to "start dismantling egregiously wrong precedents such as Roe v. Wade and Lawrence v. Texas."
Gordon Klingenschmitt: Caitlyn Jenner Needs An Exorcism To Rid Her Of The Demonic 'Spirit Of Insanity'
5/27/16 @ 11:40
Gordon Klingenschmitt: Letting A Muslim Soldier Wear A Headscarf Will Lead To Non-Muslims Being Raped
5/26/16 @ 11:34
5/9/16 @ 3:41
4/27/16 @ 5:31
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am