Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/2/2011 6:33 pm
- Joseph Farah says he "wouldn't vote for Mitt Romney if he were running against Satan himself."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says the repeal of DADT will result in a "purge" of Christians from the military.
- Focus on the Family is not impressed with Barbara Bush's support for marriage equality.
- FRC 's Robert Morrison says Lila Rose "deserves a Pulitzer Prize."
- Anti-mosque activist Andy Sullivan opposes the "Ground Zero Mosque" because "according to the IRS, they are a religious 501c3 charity, meaning they cannot have access to federal monies. No religious institution has the right to have access to federal monies."
- Next, Bill O'Reilly will be asking "magnets, how do they work?"
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says we need to "start dismantling egregiously wrong precedents such as Roe v. Wade and Lawrence v. Texas."
Share this post
Tony Perkins: Gay Rights Encouraging ISIS, Pastors Will Be Dragged 'Kicking And Screaming' Out Of Church
5/22/15 @ 1:43
US Groups Warn Ireland: Marriage Equality Means 'Homosexual Activists' Will 'Censor' & 'Punish' Christians
5/22/15 @ 1:02
5/20/15 @ 10:02
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm