Right Wing Leftovers - 4/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/4/2012 5:37 pm
- Richard Land stands by his comments that the attention being paid to the Trayvon Martin case is all part of an effort to "gin up the black vote" for President Obama.
- Orrin Hatch says that the Obama campaign is "going to throw the Mormon church at [Mitt Romney] like you can't believe."
- Chuck Colson is in critical condition after undergoing surgery over the weekend following a brain hemorrhage over the weekend.
- Joseph Farah calls Jimmy Carter a "truly evil man."
- Bryan Fischer has very little hope that Mitt Romney can beat President Obama and so "absolute, utter, total gridlock will be our only hope."
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- FRC's Perkins & Sprigg say heterosexuals are not allowed to come out as straight, born that way t.co/qXPtuRS7nn1 hour ago
- FRC's Tony Perkins, who said gay people are pawns of the Devil, claims he doesn't "demonize" gays t.co/qXPtuRS7nn1 hour ago
- American Family Association makes a new movie about how mean gays are to conservative Christians t.co/1UPVRtYrE92 hours ago