Right Wing Leftovers - 4/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/4/2012 5:37 pm
- Richard Land stands by his comments that the attention being paid to the Trayvon Martin case is all part of an effort to "gin up the black vote" for President Obama.
- Orrin Hatch says that the Obama campaign is "going to throw the Mormon church at [Mitt Romney] like you can't believe."
- Chuck Colson is in critical condition after undergoing surgery over the weekend following a brain hemorrhage over the weekend.
- Joseph Farah calls Jimmy Carter a "truly evil man."
- Bryan Fischer has very little hope that Mitt Romney can beat President Obama and so "absolute, utter, total gridlock will be our only hope."
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am