Right Wing Leftovers - 4/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/4/2012 5:37 pm
- Richard Land stands by his comments that the attention being paid to the Trayvon Martin case is all part of an effort to "gin up the black vote" for President Obama.
- Orrin Hatch says that the Obama campaign is "going to throw the Mormon church at [Mitt Romney] like you can't believe."
- Chuck Colson is in critical condition after undergoing surgery over the weekend following a brain hemorrhage over the weekend.
- Joseph Farah calls Jimmy Carter a "truly evil man."
- Bryan Fischer has very little hope that Mitt Romney can beat President Obama and so "absolute, utter, total gridlock will be our only hope."
Share this post
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm