Right Wing Leftovers - 4/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/4/2012 4:37 pm
- Richard Land stands by his comments that the attention being paid to the Trayvon Martin case is all part of an effort to "gin up the black vote" for President Obama.
- Orrin Hatch says that the Obama campaign is "going to throw the Mormon church at [Mitt Romney] like you can't believe."
- Chuck Colson is in critical condition after undergoing surgery over the weekend following a brain hemorrhage over the weekend.
- Joseph Farah calls Jimmy Carter a "truly evil man."
- Bryan Fischer has very little hope that Mitt Romney can beat President Obama and so "absolute, utter, total gridlock will be our only hope."
Share this post
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am