Right Wing Leftovers - 4/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/30/2013 5:30 pm
- The pastor convicted of helping Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country says Miller "is a living testimony to the Power of Jesus, the Power that can set us free from the burden of sin, even the sins of a sexual nature that all of us face in this decadent age."
- Michele Bachmann seems to have real difficulty telling the truth.
- Rick Green really loves George W. Bush: "When President Bush and Laura came out to speak for a few minutes at the dinner, it only took about thirty seconds of his genuine, no-nonsense but joyful delivery for me to realize how much I miss him being my president and how much I truly detest the pompous, scripted, fake personality that occupies the office currently."
- Frank Gaffney says it is becoming impossible to figure out which side President Obama is on regarding Islamic terrorism and "we may even regard his malfeasance as constituting high crimes and misdemeanors."
- Paul Cameron continues to spread his anti-gay pseudoscience.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer doesn't seem to appreciate the fact that we watch him and his cohorts like a hawk:
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/20/15 @ 5:30
5/19/15 @ 5:32
5/19/15 @ 11:42
5/18/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm