Right Wing Leftovers - 4/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/30/2013 4:30 pm
- The pastor convicted of helping Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country says Miller "is a living testimony to the Power of Jesus, the Power that can set us free from the burden of sin, even the sins of a sexual nature that all of us face in this decadent age."
- Michele Bachmann seems to have real difficulty telling the truth.
- Rick Green really loves George W. Bush: "When President Bush and Laura came out to speak for a few minutes at the dinner, it only took about thirty seconds of his genuine, no-nonsense but joyful delivery for me to realize how much I miss him being my president and how much I truly detest the pompous, scripted, fake personality that occupies the office currently."
- Frank Gaffney says it is becoming impossible to figure out which side President Obama is on regarding Islamic terrorism and "we may even regard his malfeasance as constituting high crimes and misdemeanors."
- Paul Cameron continues to spread his anti-gay pseudoscience.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer doesn't seem to appreciate the fact that we watch him and his cohorts like a hawk:
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
11/17/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm