Right Wing Leftovers - 4/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/30/2013 4:30 pm
- The pastor convicted of helping Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country says Miller "is a living testimony to the Power of Jesus, the Power that can set us free from the burden of sin, even the sins of a sexual nature that all of us face in this decadent age."
- Michele Bachmann seems to have real difficulty telling the truth.
- Rick Green really loves George W. Bush: "When President Bush and Laura came out to speak for a few minutes at the dinner, it only took about thirty seconds of his genuine, no-nonsense but joyful delivery for me to realize how much I miss him being my president and how much I truly detest the pompous, scripted, fake personality that occupies the office currently."
- Frank Gaffney says it is becoming impossible to figure out which side President Obama is on regarding Islamic terrorism and "we may even regard his malfeasance as constituting high crimes and misdemeanors."
- Paul Cameron continues to spread his anti-gay pseudoscience.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer doesn't seem to appreciate the fact that we watch him and his cohorts like a hawk:
Share this post
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
12/11/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Sorry, Glenn Beck: The Apple Logo Is Not A Secret Salute To Alan Turing
12/8/14 @ 2:44pm