Right Wing Leftovers - 4/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/30/2013 5:30 pm
- The pastor convicted of helping Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country says Miller "is a living testimony to the Power of Jesus, the Power that can set us free from the burden of sin, even the sins of a sexual nature that all of us face in this decadent age."
- Michele Bachmann seems to have real difficulty telling the truth.
- Rick Green really loves George W. Bush: "When President Bush and Laura came out to speak for a few minutes at the dinner, it only took about thirty seconds of his genuine, no-nonsense but joyful delivery for me to realize how much I miss him being my president and how much I truly detest the pompous, scripted, fake personality that occupies the office currently."
- Frank Gaffney says it is becoming impossible to figure out which side President Obama is on regarding Islamic terrorism and "we may even regard his malfeasance as constituting high crimes and misdemeanors."
- Paul Cameron continues to spread his anti-gay pseudoscience.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer doesn't seem to appreciate the fact that we watch him and his cohorts like a hawk:
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm
David Duke Hails Donald Trump For Thwarting The 'Jewish Supremacists Who Control Our Country'
5/4/16 @ 3:00pm