Right Wing Leftovers - 4/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/22/2013 5:30 pm
- Prosecutors want Floyd Corkins, the man responsible for the shooting at the Family Research Council headquarters last year, to serve 45 years in prison.
- Jim Garlow's wife has passed away after a long battle with cancer.
- It would be really interesting to find out what various business interests are constantly paying Harry Jackson to promote their agenda.
- Bryan Fischer continues to call for a ban on immigration by Muslims.
- Finally, Liberty Counsel rips the media for failing to cover the case of Kermit Gosnell despite never once having covered it themselves.
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
Mat Staver: Kindergartners Will Be Forced Into Same-Sex Relationships Following Supreme Court Marriage Decision
7/1/15 @ 3:41
6/30/15 @ 5:31
6/29/15 @ 5:30
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm