Right Wing Leftovers - 4/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/22/2013 5:30 pm
- Prosecutors want Floyd Corkins, the man responsible for the shooting at the Family Research Council headquarters last year, to serve 45 years in prison.
- Jim Garlow's wife has passed away after a long battle with cancer.
- It would be really interesting to find out what various business interests are constantly paying Harry Jackson to promote their agenda.
- Bryan Fischer continues to call for a ban on immigration by Muslims.
- Finally, Liberty Counsel rips the media for failing to cover the case of Kermit Gosnell despite never once having covered it themselves.
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/20/16 @ 6:25
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am