Right Wing Leftovers - 4/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/22/2013 5:30 pm
- Prosecutors want Floyd Corkins, the man responsible for the shooting at the Family Research Council headquarters last year, to serve 45 years in prison.
- Jim Garlow's wife has passed away after a long battle with cancer.
- It would be really interesting to find out what various business interests are constantly paying Harry Jackson to promote their agenda.
- Bryan Fischer continues to call for a ban on immigration by Muslims.
- Finally, Liberty Counsel rips the media for failing to cover the case of Kermit Gosnell despite never once having covered it themselves.
8/29/16 @ 5:30
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:30
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
'It's Going To Be A Bloodbath': Glenn Beck Calls On Republicans Supporting Trump To 'Jump Ship'
8/17/16 @ 4:38pm