Right Wing Leftovers - 4/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/22/2013 5:30 pm
- Prosecutors want Floyd Corkins, the man responsible for the shooting at the Family Research Council headquarters last year, to serve 45 years in prison.
- Jim Garlow's wife has passed away after a long battle with cancer.
- It would be really interesting to find out what various business interests are constantly paying Harry Jackson to promote their agenda.
- Bryan Fischer continues to call for a ban on immigration by Muslims.
- Finally, Liberty Counsel rips the media for failing to cover the case of Kermit Gosnell despite never once having covered it themselves.
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am