Right Wing Leftovers - 4/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/22/2013 4:30 pm
- Prosecutors want Floyd Corkins, the man responsible for the shooting at the Family Research Council headquarters last year, to serve 45 years in prison.
- Jim Garlow's wife has passed away after a long battle with cancer.
- It would be really interesting to find out what various business interests are constantly paying Harry Jackson to promote their agenda.
- Bryan Fischer continues to call for a ban on immigration by Muslims.
- Finally, Liberty Counsel rips the media for failing to cover the case of Kermit Gosnell despite never once having covered it themselves.
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am